10.

The two bestfriend left the bus and walked to the school they were currently talking about the party and Hyunjin said that they should go on parties more often. Without a warning a guy pressed himself between the boys and placed his arms around both of theirs shoulder „hey Yang ~ and hey Hyunjin" the guy said and it was quickly clear that it was Chin-Hwa.

Jeongin looked up to the boy and said nothing while Hyunjin looked at him questioning "Oh so u do know my name?" "Everyone does pretty face" "then if u know who I am why don't u beat me up again hmmm?" "Your bestfriends with Yang and I have to admit u weren't as bad as I expected u to be ,your were pretty cool yesterday"

"I'll talk that as a compliment...even tho I still don't understand u. Why are u so obsessed with Jeongin? I don't share" "Wtf Hyunjin u don't need to share me Ure acting like we are something" Jeongin interrupted and laughed "Which u are not" chin-wha said while smirking at Hyunjin. The boys shut up and enter the school, the whole building already pretty loud, people started staring at Chin-Hwa and Hyunjin. They saw the pictures and were confused, didn't they hate each other???.

While walking through the school to Jeongin and chin-hwas classroom Jeongin quickly stopped at looked at Hyunjin "Wait isn't ur class at the other side of the building" "Yea? And?" "Then wtf are u doing here ... u will be late if u don't go to your class now" Jeongin says worried that the older would get detention for being late after remembering which teacher he has. Hyunjin walked closer to Innie put his forehead on the other boy's forehead and smiled "U know Innie ... I told u I'll always bring u to class and pick u up afterwards. We promised to spend as much time as we can together... but thank u for being concerned.. I don't want u to worry so I'll go now and maybe because we're already infront of your class, so wait her after class" Hyunjin stops talking kisses innies forehead and starts walking away while chin-hwa looks at Jeongin who was now walking into class "I don't know what to think about that" he says under his breath and walks into class to.

21.05.2020

Ok that's pretty short lmao

But hellooooo there 💕💕💕

Ah btw I look like a guy in the next photo and a question ... I wanna draw myself as a dude but who's in a gang and stuff but I'm too lazy if anyone wants to draw it. Dm me 💕💕💕💕👉🏻👈🏻✨🥺

 Dm me 💕💕💕💕👉🏻👈🏻✨🥺

So yea hi it's me. I guess I'll delete those photos in here soon