Fake Love

Nobody's POV

After a few days of the fighting, Phil and Russia's new friendship, and the two new memberships in this group, we all know things aren't going to stay the same.

Phil's POV
E
"Hey Phil" I hear Mexico shout to me, I slowly walk over "what is it Mexico?" I ask him. "What about our deal?" He says. "Dude my side of the plan already worked, and I didn't need your help" I tell him he honestly did nothing. "Hey but please help me, I know you ship me and him!" He says "look dude, Spain looks like he has a thing for Martial, you can't control him" I tell him.

"Well you know, I can brake them up you know" he says to me "well have fun trying to get Spain out of liking someone" I slightly laugh at him. He grunts "dude, why are you being so mean?" "Idk, maybe I am just in a mad mood" I say to him and shrug it off. "It is probably that Russian guy. It is, isn't it?" He says getting closer to me, questioning me. In that moment I did something I thought I would never do.

In front of multiple people, them irritated also of Mexico. I slap him across the face "shut the hell up" I tell him. The huge face of shock pours over his face "you B*tch" he says then hits me onto the ground, people around us start chanting "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The pure pressure and me being on my last straw him and me start beating the crap out of each other.

America's POV

me and Russia, China, And Martial are leaning over by my locker, till a huge group of kids start yelling fight. I look at Russia, China, and Martial. Who the hell starts fights here besides these 3??

Me and Russia run over there, I make it through the crowd to see a fight between the two mostly unlikely people in school to ever fight, Mexico and Phil. I freeze in shock, and out of it I run over, step in between them and push them apart, getting hit in the face they both still fall over backwards.

Russia POV

After seeing 'Merka being hit, I run over and hold Phil down, and China holds Mexico down. What the F*ck happened for Phil to get in a fight, even Mexico, but how Phil? The most innocent person in our school in a fist fight.

After a few hours (in the nurses office)

Phil's POV

I sit up out of my white bed "you're finally up!" I hear Russia say, he walks over and sits on the side of my bed. "Why did you get in a fight?" He asks me "they we're saying something about how mean you are" I tell him, he pauses to think then he looks down at me and blushes a little. F*ck he is cute. What has this world done to me?

Russia's POV

"They we're saying You are mean" he tells me, A thought came across my mind, a good plan, simply Use Phil. I fake blush a little, and I try to act cute. His face blushes a bit, then immediately turns his head. This is too easy.

"Why do you trust me?" He asks "hm?" "Why did you trust me with your biggest secret?" I stop for a second he thinks that story was bad? My god he doesn't even know me a bit. "Well ever since I meet you, you were kind and I could tell you can keep secrets, and I had to tell someone" I tell him, he smiles.

"Also Russia, why America and me?" He asks "what do you mean?" "Why do you only beat us up, and only hurt others? Why us?" "Well America is one of the few that stranded up to me so I disliked him, and you are his friend so, yeah." "Makes a bit of since" he says back to me.

There were a few minutes of silence.

"Sooo, who do you ship Ame with" I say to him, he looks up at me in a bit of shock "well I didn't know you ship people like Japan." "Well you don't really know me" I tell him, of course I totally 'ship' people.

"Well I usually ship China and Ame but recently China hasn't been himself." He says "so I have been shipping Ukraine and Canada" "well no duh, they are the cutest couple in the school" I reply "But I want to be seeing what China is hiding"   He says to me.

"How do you know he is hiding something?" "Well like I said he hasn't been acting like himself, he has been hanging out with my brother more, and been hanging out with some bullies." He says clearly a bit upset.

"I am sure he is just trying to get to know you brother" I say to him "maybe, but being the person you made me, want to spy on him?" He smirks. I like this new him.

Sorry really short, but the next part is a really cool Idea, and hopefully what causes the whole story's main problem.