||Third wheel||

Ame's POV

After lunch me and China and Russia walk out of the school and start walking, just walking somewhere, a bit awkward. Russia leads us to corner "soo where are we going" asks Russia "well we could go to the cafe" China says blushing up a bit (classic) "sure why not" I say "what about you Russia? Or do you want to go somewhere else?" I ask him "Well 'Merka I thought we all could take a walk in the park" he says plainly. "Maybe we can go to the park after the Cafe?" I tell them "ok then" they say in unison, they glare at each other.

After a few minutes of talking and walking we reach the cafe, then I just realized Russia And China are both a foot taller than me, that makes me feel short.

We go up to the counter. "Could I have a black coffee? And China and 'Merka what do you guys want?" "I will take a peppermint frosted mocha with a cinnamon roll?" (is that how you spell it?) says China "I will have the same as him" I tell the tall girl. "Ok be right up" she says.

Russia leads us to a 2 set seat next to the window and pulls a chair from another table to our's. China sits next to me and Russia sits in front of me. "So Ame, well what did Phil tell you about us when we we're gone?" Asks China his face being a bit red maybe the 'crush' on m thing? I glance at Russia frozen. "Woah Russia you good?" I ask him, he nods and smiles then glares at China, and he glares back. Do those two have rivalry between them? I shrug and turn my head to a shorter girl (making me feel tall again) handing us our orders.

Russia pulls out a small flask and pours clear liquid into his coffee and shakes it, then proceeds to drink it. I stuff the Cinnamon roll into my face.

China's POV

The girl give us our orders, I notice Russia pour his Vodka in his coffee disgusting. I look over at Ame and I can feel my face burst up in flames, his cute little chubby face is so adorable, eating the cinnamon roll it's almost like My whole life just stopped.

Russia's POV

I pour my Vodka in my coffee 'why did I agree to do this?'. Right the prank... after sipping my coffee I think, yea zi do want to be his friend I guess... but why should I? He hates me after all. I glance at 'Merka having a strange look at China. China is just looking at him with his face red as can be. I am just a third wheel.

I feel a small pain in my heart, then a quick thought crosses my mind 'get the Fuck away from 'Merka or I will stab you' kinda thought. I immediately get it out of my mind. Ame is my enemy, not even a friend, not even close to a lover, but in a moment of act I hit China on the back of the head snapping him out of the trance, I am a horrible third wheel.

China's POV

I wake up out of my amazing trance to Russia hitting me on the back of the head, I look up at him and I can see the jealousy in his eyes. Perfect just perfect, my worst enemy likes my Crush.

America's POV

I look at the two tall boys glaring at each other. I finish my cinnamon bun and say "so when are we heading for the park?" The two boys flinch they must of forgot I was there.

"Oh umm 'Merika forgot you was there" says Russia in his Russian accent. I pick up my drink, and China finishes his roll and picks up his drink. Russia stands up with us and we go to the front and pay then leave. We walk around for a bit till arriving to the park, not the playground park but the ones with grass and trees.

We walk around the park for awhile drinking our coffee. I turned on my phone 3:00 "guys school ended just now" I tell them "ok then" says China "I don't want my family to worry about me" he added then left, leaving me and Russia. "This might be a weird question but how do I get to my house?" Ask Russia "I can show you" "thank you Russia but don't you have to be home?" I ask "my family doesn't care if I am home 7 hours late as long as I come home before morning" he says "ok then" I say then smile at him happy that he is helping me.

~10 minutes later~

We arrive to my house. "Bye Russia!" I tell him while I run up to the door and knock. "Who is it" my brother says while opening it. "Ame you can just come inside you live here" he says "I am sorry Canada, I just don't feel like I live here right now" I tell him "very well Ame" we walk inside

I walk to my room and leap onto my bed and turn on my phone and open my messages spammed with texts from Phil

—————————————————
Phil: hey Ame!

Phil: dude answer me!

Phil: why did you skip- wait nvm

Phil: ANSWER MEEEE!

Phil: how is the date going?

Phil: oh I get it can't talk to me because of the date?

Phil: talk to we after your date.

Phil: *you
————————————————-

I look at all the messages from him, he is can get a bit annoying. I am about to text back then I look at my name GivemeyourOil. I like the sound of oil but I change it to America.

———————————————-
America: hey Phil.
———————————————-
He reply's almost the very second I sent that.
———————————————-
Phil: YOU FINALLY ANSWERED MEEEE!!!

America: geez you type like a angry 3rd grader 😂

Phil: so how did the date go? The third wheel fine?

America: who was I on a date with? They both talked and were there the same time, always in unison. 😂 It was so funny XD.

Phil: type a paragraph why don't you XD

America: sorry Phil.

America: We skipped lunch and China recommended the Cafe while Russia said we should go to the park, so we grabbed coffee at the Cafe and me and China some cinnamon rolls. We went on a walk, while China and Russia were glaring at each other the whole entire time we hanged out. XD so that good as a paragraph.

Phil: bruh ;-;

America: ok I will stop.

Phil: well sounds nice...
—————————————————

Philippines POV

I turn off my phone, the satisfaction of the date I longed for was ruined by the Russian. I swear he ever ruins my ship I will brake his arm and or neck.

I open the text box to Mexico
————————————————-
TocoCity: hey Phil?
————————————————-
Why is a popular boy texting me? Oh he is that kid....
————————————————-
Phil: what do you want?

Mexico: want to hangout?

Phil: I know you want to use me, spill it.

Mexico: ah great, you can read minds.

Phil: get to the point what do you want?

Mexico: so you are the only one who knows about my crush on Spain...

Phil: so you want me to help you get him?

Mexico: yea no doubt you read minds.

Phil: thanks it is a talent. I will help...

Mexico ok thanks!

Phil: but only if you help me do something.

Mexico: what?
——————————————————-