Y/n, for a second, she had no idea what he was taking about but then she remembered the bandage on the back of her neck. "It stings a bit but it's fine."

"You sure because yesterday, you took a shot of Gabapentin. Did you got so hurt that you have to take that?..i mean the pain killers would have worked."

"Yeah. And I didn't have the energy to make dinner in that condition of mine. So injecting myself with that drug, helped me faster as for pain killer, it would have taken it's time." She explained.

"I'm not forgiving those three idiots...and I'm sorry thar you have gone through this " he lowered his head, feeling guilty.

Y/n's eyes soften. "Oppa you don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong" she replied with a small voice.

"But still-"

"Hey!that was yesterday! You are not ruining your day because of that. Anyways, go change. It's already time for your work."

"Ok. But aren't you going to school? "

"Nah. I need a rest for a day or two. Now go" she pointed at the stairs, ordering him.

Namjoon nodded and went upstairs to change. Y/n kept the dishes and forks in the sink and began to pack their lunch boxes. Soon Namjoon came back, dressed like a men in black agent. (I don't know how explain his outfit properly)

"Are you going to pick up kookie for the school?"

"Why?"

"It's nothing just do me a favour?"

"Say it girl. I'll do it for you."

"Just pack those lunch boxes in that bag which is kept beside them and give it to kookie."

"Ok...but where are you going?" He asked as y/n waking out the kitchen. She stopped when he questioned her.

"To water the plants" she sarcastically said but Namjoon didn't got it and nodded right after.

"What the- Hey! Why can't I have this for myself." He complained, looking at the food she made for those three.

Y/n again stopped her trails as she turned around and raised her one eyebrow

Y/n again stopped her trails as she turned around and raised her one eyebrow. "Just pack that..and take your lunch as well. It's there." She pointed out in the direction where namjoon's Lunch Box was kept and left.

He groans, not getting his answer. After packing the boxes in the bag, he saw his lunch box and his jaw dropped. " Okay...I'm taking my words back! Mine is definitely better!"

I'm taking my words back! Mine is definitely better!"