Introduction

As Glamberts, we speculate what we think could've been. Adommy and Saulbert. Both terms every Glambert is familiar with. Some of us ship it, some of us don't. Some of us miss them and so we come on here to read and share our feelings. What could've been. What we think should've been.

I'm here to share my version. I hope you can enjoy and find relatable content. I hope my tiny details are accurate to the facts. My goal is to shed light on an era I felt I should've known about as it was happening. But life happens. And with all that is happening right now, I have the time after hours of reading and watching videos and listening to music, I want to put it all in writing. My English isn't perfect. Since I moved to Amsterdam, I spend more time writing, reading, and speaking dutch so my wording may be a bit off.

This was an idea. I have no idea how it'll turn out but I got the itch to start writing again. This is what I felt was going between Adam, Sauli, and Tommy (ish). I did some research into it so I get certain key details correct. And honestly if you are a Glambert and wish to see certain details added or even correct me, feel free to let me know as well.

Based in the years 2010 until about 2014.

Fun fact: I don't do a final re-read what I write so whatever happens, happens. Maybe in a year, I'll edit. Who knows.

Either way. I hope you enjoy the story and yeah vote and leave a comment.

Much love,

~Chels.