Chapter Twenty One

Hearing my front door open, I stood from the couch and seen Gemma. She smiled at me, as she held many bags of groceries in her hands. I quickly grabbed them from her and carried them into the kitchen, setting them on the table.

"So, where's little Miss Willow?" She asked, causing a smile to appear on my face.

"In the living room with her Daddy." I replied, as Gemma nodded.

"I know that smile." She commented, causing me to look over at her.

"What smile?" I asked, not sure what she meant by that.

"That smile. The smile of contentment. The smile of happiness. The smile of love. Jax wore that smile when Abel was getting better and when he got out of the tank. I wore that smile when I had you, Jax and Thomas. Now you're wearing it." She said, causing me to scowl at her.

"Don't start, Ma." I retorted, causing her to smirk.

"Don't start what? I'm just stating facts. Besides, you know for a fact I won't let you go without giving me a grandchild, and who knows, it seems you've come close to it without having to push one out." She commented, before walking out of the kitchen.

      I stood there shocked for a moment, deciding she was nuts. Shaking my head, I walked into the living room where the three of them were.

"Nice to meet you, Willow. I'm Gemma, Hazel and Jax's mom." Gemma said, as Willow smiled.

"Are you Abel's grandma?" She asked, causing Gemma to nod with a smile on her face.

"Yep, I am." Gemma replied, as Willow stood from her seat.

"C'mon Willow, Gemma got you some cereal." I said, causing Willow to run over to me and follow me into the kitchen.

       She sat down in the seat she sat in last night, before looking at all the different types of cereals. She pointed to the box she wanted, which was Fruity Pebbles, before fully sitting down in her seat. I grabbed a plastic bowl from the cabinet and poured some cereal and milk inside, before grabbing a spoon and sitting it in front of Willow.

"What would you like to drink, baby?" Gemma asked, causing Willow to shrug.

"Give her some juice." I replied, making Gemma nod.

       Gemma grabbed a spill proof cup, which she must've bought, before pouring some orange juice into it and handing it to Willow.

"Thank you." Willow said, as we smiled at her.

"No problem, baby." Gemma answered, as she kissed Willow's head.

"I see where you get it from now." Ronnie commented, as he came into the kitchen, causing Gemma to smirk.

        I gave him a sarcastic smirk, sitting down with my cup of coffee. Gemma and Ronnie fixed themselves cups as well, before sitting down with Willow and I.

"After breakfast, we're going to head to TM and introduce Willow to everyone before they leave for their run." Gemma said, making me bite my lip.

"There won't be any girls there, right?" I asked, causing Gemma to purse her lips.

"I'll tell Tig to get rid of them for the day. Luann will be there though. She wants to meet Willow." She answered, causing me to nod.

"Will Opie's kids be there?" I asked, making Gemma nod.

"Yep, and they'll be staying over here for the night." She replied, as I groaned.

"You know, Ma, you should really let me know things in advance so I can make sure to accommodate to everyone." I said, as she chuckled.

"You act as if you can't buy an air mattress and put it in Willow's room. She'll have her first sleepover here." Gemma replied, making me roll my eyes.

"Will Abel be there?" Willow asked shyly, causing Gemma to look over at her.

"Do you want him there?" She asked, as Willow nodded.

"She really likes Abel. He really likes her, too. Their bond is adorable." I said, but when I seen the look Gemma gave me, I wished I hadn't said anything.

"Well, I'll tell Jax to bring him by. Tara will get him later on." Gemma stated, causing Willow to grin.

"You sure you don't want to put me stuck with him, too?" I asked sarcastically, making her purse her lips.

"Don't know if you'd be able to take care of him, since you didn't want kids in the first place." She retorted, as I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Said the lady who never wanted a girl." I sneered, making her snort.

"And look what I was blessed with, my smartass daughter." She replied, and I ended up smiling.

"Yeah, I really am." I said, as she nodded in agreement.

"I wish Mommy and I could joke like that." Willow commented quietly, making my heart ache.

"Well, you and I can joke around." Ronnie said, as she smiled lightly.

"Hazel loves joking around." Gemma commented, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You ruined their moment, mother." I retorted, as she chuckled.

       Once Willow was done eating, I went into her room and picked her out an outfit, before picking out my own. I slipped on my black skinny jeans, Samcro tank top, and my kutte, as well as my black ankle boots. I then brushed through my hair, and straightened it. After applying makeup, very minimal might I add, I headed into the kitchen.

"Where's Ronnie?" I asked, knowing Willow was getting dressed.

"Getting ready. Ya know, we have a lot to talk about." Gemma said, though I just shook my head.

"Not now, Ma." I replied, and she nodded.

"Hazel! Come do Willow's hair!" Ronnie exclaimed, causing me to laugh.

     When I walked into her room my eyes went wide seeing the mess Ronnie had made with Willow's hair.

"For a man that fixes his own hair, I don't see how you messed hers up." I commented, causing him to let out a sarcastic laugh.

       I was able to brush through her hair and get rid of the mess Ronnie had made. I guess it's a good thing she lives here as well, otherwise she'd never have hair on her head, or if she did it'd be dreads...

××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, Gemma is a little pushy, but everyone knew that already.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx