Perfect

Song: Perfect by Ed Sheeran

I found a love for me

Darling just dive right in

And follow my lead

Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

"Are you sure about this, man?" Asked Severide as he and Casey gazed at the obscenely outrageous items in the store window.

Casey looked at his best friend and smiled, "I have never been more sure about anything in my life."

Severide looked over at Casey and felt immediate joy for him, "Okay, let's do this then."

Both men looked at each other and nodded before they entered the store.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

"Hi, can I help you with anything?" Asked the tall, perky blonde from behind the sales counter.

"Umm...I'm actually looking to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend." Whispered Casey as he already started looking at the rings on display.

"Girlfriend? What a shame."

Severide laughed out loud at the girl's outspoken attempt to flirt.

"Gentlemen, I think I can help you with that." Called an older aged man as he stepped out of the closed employees' room.

Both Severide and Casey turned and looked at the man before they nodded at the young blonde and made their way over to the counter where the older man was standing.

"Hi, nice to meet the two of you. My name is Edward, and I'm the owner of this store." Said Edward as he stuck his hand out for the two men in front of him to shake.

"I'm Matt and this is my friend Kelly. We're actually here today, so I can find an engagement ring for my girlfriend, Sylvie."

Edward smiled seeing the love-struck eyes that Casey had, "I think I can help you with that. Why don't the two of you come in the back with me, and I'll pull out a couple of samples for you to look at."

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know

She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love

Fighting against all odds

I know we'll be alright this time

Darling, just hold my hand

Be my girl, I'll be your man

I see my future in your eyes

"So, Matt, tell me about your girlfriend, Sylvie, I think you said her name was."

Casey smiled at hearing her name, "Well, she's amazing. I mean, she's the most gorgeous person I know on the inside and outside. She always puts others above herself, she's just...one of a kind."