Find Me

Find Me

Song: Find Me by Sigma, Birdy

*Thank you, Aneta, my guest on Fanfiction for suggesting I do this song!

We said goodbye, you told one so many times

We've made our peace

But this is love, I'll never give you up

I know your love is come haunting me

Like a river always running

I keep losing you

Like a fire always burning

I'll be here for you

Brett and Casey were both sitting in his office discussing their plans for when they both got off shift later.

"We could just stay in and watch a movie." Offered Brett as stretched out on Casey's bunk.

Casey smiled looking at her, "That sounds great."

"Good." Giggled Brett as she turned on her side to gaze at her loving fiance.

AMBULANCE SIXTY-ONE DISTRESSED MALE CAVO APARTMENT COMPLEX ON THIRTY-FIFTH STREET

"That's me," Called Brett as she hurriedly sat up off the bed.

Casey longingly looked at Brett before she zoomed out of his office, "Be careful."

Brett stopped and looked at him before running out, "I will. I love you."

"I love you too."

If you're ready, heart is open

Come find me

Come find me

Come find me

I see you, here in the darkness

Blinding light right where your heart is

If you're ready, heart is open

I'll be waiting

Come find me

"CFD call out." Yelled Brett as she and Foster entered apartment three of the Cavo Complex.

"Brett, I don't see anything or anyone. Do you?" Asked Foster as she continued to look around the small apartment.

All of a sudden it was like the ground exploded under them. No. The whole building exploded around them. Both Brett and Foster were thrown in the air. Neither seeing where the other went.

'Oh my God. What just happened?' Thought Brett before her eyelids slowly started to feel heavy and close.

"Foster," She barely whispered before darkness overcame her.

We've lost our way that's what you told me last

Tears, they come and go

This is us, I'll never get enough

It's taking losing you to know

ALL RESPOND - GAS EXPLOSION CAVO APARTMENT COMPLEX ON THIRTY-FIFTH STREET - ALL RESPOND

Casey and the house leaped from the kitchen and to their vehicles.

Severide called out, "Hey, wasn't that the address Brett and Foster responded to a while ago?"