Chapter Twenty One

"Bea.." Napatayo si Jho upon seeing Bea when the door of their home office opened.

"Jho."

Bea looked at Atty. Gene and was confused on his presence. "Atty?"

Ngunit mabilisang tumakbo si Jho papunta kay Bea at hinagkan ito ng mahigpit kaya naman hindi na nito napagtuunan ng pansin si atty.

It was a hug of relief that Bea's home but a touch of worry because of what she just knew.

A hug of uncertainty of what will happen but a hug of trust on Bea.

Bea tightened the hug and leaned her head on Jho's head. "I'm sorry."

Jho shook her head. "No, I'm sorry."

She looked up to Bea. "I'm so happy you're safely home."

Bea smiled and quickly kissed Jho's forehead. "I love you."

Napatingin siya kay Atty and quickly but softly untangled the hug. "I'm sorry for that, atty. Just had an argument." She chuckled.

"What brings you here?" She asks.

Nagtinginan naman sina Jho at Atty. Gene that made Bea more curious.

"Anong meron?" Bea was raising suspiscions that something is up.

Jho sighed and nodded at atty Gene.

"The results of the prints are out, Bea." Atty. Gene said.

Jho gave Bea the file that atty gave her awhile ago. Binasa naman ito ni Bea.

"Negative si ate Ly. Hindi sila matched ni Miguel." Jho said.

Bea continues to read the file at kumunot ang noo niya. "But someone matched."

She looked at the two. "The file said may nagmatch. I'm confused."

Atyy. Gene sighed. "It is your print that matched, Bea."

"Huh?" Bea paused.

"There are three prints that was extracted from the water bottle. Yung kay Alyssa, sayo at sakin." Atty. Gene said.

"When they told me that one of the prints matched, I thought it was Alyssa's. Man, it could be easier if it was her." Umiling naman si Atty.

"I wanted to be sure. My staff got another print that we are sure that is of Alyssa's and it didn't match. I'm pretty sure that I'm not related with Miguel. That leaves.." Napatingin sina Atty at Jho kay Bea.

Bea don't know what and how to react. Binasa niya ulit ang file.

"Kapatid ko si Miguel?" Bea's voice cracked a bit. She cannot believe what she just knew. Hindi niya alam kung papaniwalaan ba niya ito o ano.

"Paano?" She looked at the two.

"Don't worry, Bea. My team will gather information about this. And maybe, you need to talk about this with your parents?" Atty. Gene suggested.

Jho held Bea's arm, to comfort and not to pressure her. "And to make sure, we will have your prints tested again."

Bea looked at Jho and nodded. "Of course."

Natahimik sila for awhile. Contemplating everything that has just been revealed.

Atty. Gene sighed. "So I guess our conclusions were wrong." He said kaya napatingin ang dalawa dito.

"Hindi kapamilya ni Miguel and nagpapatay sakanya unless.." He looked at Bea.

Jho raised her brow. "Wait up, Are you accusing Bea?"