Chapter Ten

It is early morning and Bea is still sleeping when her phone rang because someone is calling.

"Hello." Bea lazily answered.

She was hugging her pillow when she moved and tried to peek at her alarm clock on the side table to look at the time and just sighed and silently cursed the person who just called her at 6am on her time off?

"Sorry, doc. Nagising po ba kayo?" Bea looked at who called, it was Jules.

"Obviously, Jules." Sagot naman ni Bea.

"Sorry hehe. Doc, may emergency po dito sa hospital. Si Miss Carmen po, code blue."

Miss Carmen is Bea's patient.

Dali dali namang tumayo sa higaan si Bea. "I'll be there."

Bea washed up quickly and when she was about to go, she remembers na siya nga pala ang nakatoka na mag-aalaga kay Clyde ngayon.

She slapped her forehead for forgetting about that.

She rushed into Jho's room to ask for help. "Jho." She called as she knocks.

"Jho." But Jho didn't answer.

She turned the doorknob and luckily (or not) the door opened. Pumasok siya sa kwarto nito, praying that Jho won't get mad. "Jho."

She proceeded to the bed but Jho isn't there. "Jho?"

"Asan yun?" When she was standing by the CR's room, the door eventually opened.

"Bakit?!" And a Jhoana who is only wrapped with a towel, clearly not done showering came out.

Napatulala lang naman si Bea. She was both shocked, nervous, mesmerized, out of breath, lahat na.

Pinitik ni Jho ang noo ng isa. "Hoy, ano?!"

Bea shook her head to keep focus. She had to look away tho. "Ah I have an emergency sa.. hospital."

She looked at Jho, who is clearly annoyed at her and her slow talking. "Can you look for Clyde? Day off kasi ni manang Elsa today, no one's left to lookout for him."

"Sige. Ako na bahala."

Bea was left staring at Jho.

"May sasabihin ka pa ba?" Jho raised her brow.

"Ah ah wala na.." Bea said and shook her head.

"Then get out." Sabi naman ni Jho, even pointed at the door.

"Yea, I'll go ahead." Bea almost ran outside the room.

When she got out, she held her chest. "Chusmeyo." She wiped off the small beads of sweat.

While Bea was on the hospital, Jho woke Clyde up to wash and dress him up because she'll take him in her campaign.

She has no choice, wala siyang mapag-iiwanan kay Clyde.

When they got to the quarters, Jho slowly walked as Clyde is sleeping peacefully on her shoulder.

"Yayyy!! Clyde!!" Ella and Alyssa rushed to the two.

They were about to pull Clyde when Jhoana stopped and shhhhh them and signalled that the kid is sleeping.

She looked at Clyde's face and the kid is slowly stirring.

Sinamaan niya ng tingin ang mga kaibigan niya. "Ayan ayan nagising tuloy!"

"Ly kasi napakaingay eh." Ella said.

Alyssa on the other hand slapped Ella's arm. "Sino kaya yung napakabigat ng paa sa pagtakbo?"

"Nagsisihan pa kayo jan." Sabi naman ni Jho.