#2. Thè fîrst mèét

Start from the beginning

I was just looking at her face... forgot my whole self in her eyes....wow...my mouth wide opened each and every time she blinked her eyes....I was totally distracted by her ....and suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by her voice .....

??? : Hello ...mister can you please get up...or you gonna look at me like that itself or what...??

I quickly stood up from the bed....

??? : By the way who are you ? And what are you doing in my room and my house ?

Wait what your room your house...ms....

??? : I am ms.. Park y/n

Ohh..ms... Park y/n this is my room and my house not yours okay ...

Y/n : how dare you ??stand in my house and say it's yours... wait I will call my mom and dad...

Ya..go ..and call no one will be there...

With that I was just sitting on the sofa...in my room and changing myself

(Y/n 's pov : how dare he....I quickly came down to see the house was fully dark ..and the main door opening revealed his parents....I think I made a mistake again...uhhhh y/n you are dead...with that I felt someone tap on my shoulder when I turned and saw it was him...he was standing so close to me....my eyes was looking into his sparkling eyes...I was lost in his eyes..his eyes...was like crystal and the glare was like from some god or what..

was like crystal and the glare was like from some god or what

OMG...he was so pure...my heart was racing fast in his look....uhhh..shit y/n gather up yourself..don't don't no ...my thoughts was interrupted by his parents...end of pov )

Tae mom : hello...sweetie...who are you ???

Y/n : actually I am so sorry I am your neighbour auntie....that..is...my mom told me to come home within 8.00pm but it took little long as I was exploring this city...and I thought this is my house because in my room I always open my window and keep ...and by the way I am new to this city ...I just came a week back only....

Tae mom : ohh..you are Mrs . Park's daughter....???

Y/n : ya...😅

Tae mom : wow.. sweetie you look so beautiful....than I expected..

Y/n : thankyou ... auntie.. sorry for disturbing you all...
With that I turned and bowed down to all ..I covered my face with embarassment and I ran from there house....

Tae's mom : what !?? Tae....how does she look...

Tae : mom....not beautiful than you

Tae's mom : uhh..this brat...he will never find a girl....honey he is just opposite of you..

Tae's dad : uhh..honey..come on one day it will happen...

With that I went to my room ...I was recalling what happened with her minutes back... unknowingly a smile skipped my lips she was so beautiful her lips that craved a smile when she bowed at me before leaving wow..my heart went crazy for it....she is cute .. fluffy ....and funny in the way she is.

I was smiling at her thoughts while I was looking at the moon

I was smiling at her thoughts while I was looking at the moon ...."uhh taehyung no ..no..this is absolutely wrong man ..get yourself up and go to sleep .. tomorrow is the first day of your High school man..."

(Y/n's POV : uhhhh...what an embrassement it was....uhh how will I face him again....the thoughts of the things that happened minutes back was lingering inside my head ....but I suddenly stopped and looked at the sky which was crystal clear filled with dozens of stars and there stood the beautiful moon......he was so handsome...his eyes..his face...his smile...uhh.. everything was just perfect...he is an example of being perfect...his touch he was so cute...when he smiled as soon as he saw his parents.. to be honest I lost myself in that smile and his cuteness..

 to be honest I lost myself in that smile and his cuteness

...uhnn..why am I smiling thinking about him...uhh. It's no good but I enjoy doing it....my thoughts of him was interrupted by the voice of my mom calling me down for dinner...with that I left down..to have dinner.....end of pov)

_____________________________________
(✿^‿^)

Thankyou for each and every person who is reading this story..it's means so much to me ... sorry if this was not up to your expectations ..I will work hard..you did a good job today too as always... fighting 💜 and here is the quote for today...

Stay tuned to know what is between these two little hearts who refuse each other......

To be continued....🌸