22: Accept It

"I cannot believe this! Are we really not going to do something about it?!" Preya says in a very thin and annoying voice as anyone would describe, Her sister, Prayaana, Mews mother however remained unbothered. She doesn't really go against with anything but Preya forces her to always say something and side with her but this time, she is no longer tolerating her dumb ass specially since she saw her son, Mew walks in and out of the mansion with his Alpha boyfriend. Prayaana wasn't really surprised when she saw the two, well you know having a moment downstairs. Prayaana is always busy as Mew thinks she is. She is always on business tracks running some errands for the vampire pack. The thing that made her question why her son wont come out to her clean kinds of make her sad because at the end of the day, she will always take her son's side. Seeing how her son smiles and laughs at the ceremony night along with the Alpha makes her content. She may no longer be alive by the time the two decides to seal the deal but she is hoping the two won't cut any ties. They're amazing and just like what Win said, They will inspire a lot of kinds to be brave and fight for what is right.

The vision is no longer visible as the Warlock claims, It was a luna vision of dreams. Vivid dreams to be exact. They were tested if they will be selfish or deal with a temporary pain and reflect from themselves. The Luna did not pair them up for no reason, they are mates. They are soulmates to be exact. They are made perfectly for each other. Prayaana smiles at the memory, She remembers running as soon as she can to the Metawins' Palace and place of warlocks to see Win and ask him to read something from the future. And at that time, Win confirmed that there's no chaos found anymore, it was just all about them being brave and fighting for their love. Though there are parts where it could really broke them, they will get through it and as the warlock says always, "its all you need to know. they will be fine"

"Good hell! Why are you not budging?! Prayaana don't tell me- "

"Tell you what? That i am not against it? Of course i am not. You cannot go there and go against the words of the King himself. Remember the last time you did? You almost got thrown out, burned and cursed to the doomed of hell. Preya, let's not do this. We are too old. At least get a character development." Prayaana says to her sister before walking away with a champagne on hand.

"Mom!" She hears Mew call out for her and the moment she turns around she saw something, someone rather, There stands Mew along with the Alpha wolf who smiles adorably towards her way whilst waving his hand.

She swore and even blinked several times, She saw her great paps Elliot and Cecilia. She gasped upon recognizing the resemblance and her glass of champagne shattered on to the floor drawing everyone's attention towards her, Mew worriedly hurries to her side "Mom! Are you okay?!" He sits her by the nearest chair he could grab "What's wrong?" He softly asks, Gulf who remains standing in his position was hesitant if he should go after Mew or just stand there awkwardly.

"Oh, it was just maybe the alcohol. Don't worry. Where's your boyfriend?" She asks all of sudden which caught Mew off guard

"My what?"

"Your boyfriend"

"You knew?"

"Oh please, everyone could tell. Your alpha scented you didn't he? And oh, gracious hell, Did you already marked each other?"

"Mom.. I well.. Wait. Gulf! Come here"

As Gulf walks closer, Prayaana couldn't help but smile, This kid is so undeniably beautiful.

"Mom, This is Gulf Kanawut, Red Blood Moon pack leader" Mew introduces him "And Gulf this is my mom, Prayaana Suppasit." Gulf smiles at her before vowing to show respect because after all they're practically the family of royalty.

"You really found a gem didn't you huh? Why didn't you tell me? You know what that's not important. I am so glad you're both happy and that's what matters"

And for the first time of that night, They both felt accepted and loved.

If Mew's mother can accept them, then maybe just maybe my father could accept us. That's what runs through Gulf's mind all night except when he lay downs and he felt sore all over again the next morning.

AN:// S O R E HE GOT AHSKHSJSHS
one more update i guess hskshsjs later let me just eat hsjshs :*