New Student

Third person pov

It was just a normal day at Karasuno. When in Kiyoko's class there was an unfamiliar face who walked through the door. 'Who could that be,' Kiyoko wondered and she'd have her question answered soon. The sensei went up to the front of the room to make an announcement, "Today we have a new student joining us. She just moved here from Japan," He then looked at her, "would you like to introduce yourself?"

The (h/l)(h/c) haired girl bowed and spoke, "Hi my name is (f/n)(l/n). It's nice to meet you all." 

"You can take a seat next to Shimizu-san," the teacher said pointing at the desk to right. Class went by quickly and the two girls had gotten acquainted. 

"Hey (l/n)-san would you like to join me and my friends for lunch," Kiyoko asked.

(y/n) nodded and said, "you don't have to call me that, you can just call me (f/n)."

"Well then you can call me Kiyoko," the dark haired girl said.

Daichi's pov

"Hey Daichi," Sugawara waved along with Asahi and caught up to the captain.

"Hi you two...Have you seen Kiyoko?" I asked since I normally saw her at school by now. 

"I thought I saw her hanging out with the new student," Asahi replied.

"Oh yeah that's right! There's a transfer student," Sugawara said. The three continued walking till, when they spotted Kiyoko with another girl. 'Who's that girl she's with?' I wondered. "Hey Kiyoko!" Sugawara called. Kiyoko and her friend walked over to us. The girl she was with was beautiful, her (h/l)(h/c) hair fell perfectly and her (e/c) eyes shined beautifully.

"Hey guys I want you to meet my new friend," Kiyoko said gesturing towards the girl next to her.

"Hi my name is (f/n)(l/n)," she said, "It's nice to meet you."

(y/n)'s pov

"I'm Koushi Sugawara," the silver haired male said.

"My name is Asahi Azumane," the dude with the bun said.

Sugawara elbowed the dark haired male who then introduced himself, "Oh uh...I'm Daichi Sawamura."

"The three of them are on the volleyball team and I'm one of the managers," Kiyoko said.I nodded and Kiyoko continued, "If you have time you should stop by the gym after school."

"Okay," I said, "I'll see if I can drop by."

The bell rang. "(l/n) san what's your next class," Asahi asked.

"You can just call me (f/n)," I said and thought for a second, "Math I'm pretty sure...my schedule is the same as Kiyoko's."

Daichi's pov

"We'll catch you later (f/n)," Sugawara said, "See ya Kiyoko." Asahi parted ways with us and Sugawara and I continued walking, "What was with you Captain," Suga said.

"I don't know..." my voice trailed off.

"I think you might like her," He said playfully elbowing me. 'Like her? What does he mean by that?' I thought, 'How could I like someone I just met?'