chapter 18 - she's coming!!!

Y/n POV:

3 months later

It's been 9 months since I'm pregnant. Each day I feel more pain and my bump is very big!! I also graduated from high school last month with BTS, sunji etc.

I'm currently in the kitchen making dinner since yoongi isn't home as yet. I heard the door knob twist which I knew that was yoongi.

Yoongi: babe I'm home!!
Y/n: in the kitchen!!

He came into the kitchen with grocery bags.

Yoongi : I went grocery shopping
Y/n: ok thanks babe

Suddenly I felt a pain in my lower abdomen. But I avoided it. Then i felt something wet in between my legs.

Shit!!! My water broke!!!

Y/n: yoongi!!!

Yoongi's POV :

I was unpacking the groceries when I heard...

Y/n: yoongi!!!
Yoongi: what's wrong??!!
Y/n : my water broke!!! Ahhh!!!

I quickly placed her in the car and went for the baby's bag and stuff she'll need.
I ran to the car like Usain bolt.

Y/n: asshole hurry up!!!
Yoongi: woman I'm trying!!!
Y/n: the fuck!!! Speed up!!

I drove a little faster. Finally we're here. I quickly took her out and grabbed the bags and ran inside the hospital.

Yoongi: help!!! My wife's in labor!!!

Suddenly a nurse came. She took y/n into a room. I stood outside waiting until the nurse said come in. I went inside and saw y/n. She looked so pale and in pain. I felt sorry for her.

Nurse : okay mrs min, your going to push on the count of 3 ready?!! 1...2...3...!!! Push!!!
Y/n: aaah!!
Nurse: good job now push again
Y/n: aahhh!!!
Nurse: I see the head!! One more time come on push!!
Y/n: aahhh!!!

Suddenly we heard a baby crying and that baby was our little princess.