-Chapter 2-

Hello my fellow alians it's Author~Chan, and I'm bored so I made a second chapter on the same day I made the 1st one so enjoy the story please! - Author~Chan

'Thoughts'
"Speech"
'Kurama'
- - - - - - - - -Naruto's POV - - - - - - -

When I made it to old man 3rds office I kicked opened the door and thankfully it didn't break, but the old man jumped and glared at me making me smirk back at him. "What do you want old man." I said and signed as a guy in the corner of the room started saying something but I ignored him as I looked at the old man too see what he wants. He is such a pain in the ass sometimes, always asking me too do something for him. "Naruto I want you too join the academy." He signed and said as I sigh and tell him no as I have every other time and thanking him for waisting my time like always and as I turn away I hear stomping on the floor and I can tell this is too get my attention.

I turned around and asked "What do you want now old man!" He sighed and asked for me to give him my address which I declined his request and walked out as he tried too speak too me more which made me glad that I'm deaf at this time, as I couldn't see him talking there for I had no clue what he was saying or complaining about, but honestly I didn't care. As I was distracted with my thoughts I bumped into someone "Oh sorry I-" I paused as I talked....IT WAS A REALLY HOT GUY WTH AHHHHH- I got pulled out of my mental gay panic as I saw the long brown haired male with light purple almost white eyes wave his hand in-front of my face and say something but I couldn't see his lips so I didn't know what he said so I just said "I'm ok, are you good I just bumped into you I wasn't looking where I was going sorry." He looked at me surprised but it was hard too tell as his expressions didn't change much, as he was about too say something he got dragged away. 'Welp This has been an eventful day, I wonder what he was going too say.' I thought as I walk off to find somewhere too sleep because my sewer got raided and closed off making in impossible too live in now.

           - - - - 2 weeks later - - - -
              Author~Chan's POV

Naruto has gone back too watching the class but right now they have recess so he wandered off into the forest and cloud watched in front of a lake, as soon as he's about to drift off he sees a person staring at him from his reflection in the water. He can tell it's Shikamaru because of his reflection, He doesn't seem concerned just confused why he's here when the thought only he knew this spot. "Hello? I'm Shikamaru Nara who are you?" He asked the blond boredly. The blondie was just staring in surprise at Shikamaru and Shikamaru was starting to freak out internally about why this weird kid was staring at him with wide eyes. "What a drag..." You know who said as he laid down next too the blonde child who he has never seen before and begins too clouds watch. 

Naruto decides too talk too him even though he is really embarrassed about the staring thing, he also decides to not tell him about him being deaf too see if he can figure it out. "Hey Shikamaru, I'm Naruto Uzumaki nice too meet you." He says with a big smile while looking at the lazy Nara. "Ah troublesome.....come cloud watch with me." The lazy Nara said as he glanced at the male next too him.

           ——Shikamaru POV——

As I looked at the blonde that that introduced himself as Naruto I wondered how I haven't seen in the village before. He has bright blue eyes that are beautiful and bright blond hair that could rival the sun, He also has whiskers marks on his cheeks what I was wondering where he got that from. I told Naruto to come cloud watch with me and he seemed too watch my lips as I spoke but I might just be imagining it. He laid (that doesn't seem right Too me👀) down next too me and after about 10 minutes I decided too say something. "How come I haven't seen you before." I asked but after about 30 seconds of not getting a response I looked over at the male beside me.

Naruto was laid on his back and looked too be asleep with his eyes closed and breathing out calmly and regularly. He just looked so.... peaceful. As I was staring at him I heard the bell ring that made me jump slightly and that signaled we had too go back in now but to be honest I didn't want too leave Naruto here by himself so I stayed even though I know iruka sensei probably won't be too happy about it. To be honest this isn't the first time I've skipped so it doesn't really matter that much. As I was distracted by my thoughts I felt some pressure added too my chest, before I freaked out I looked down I saw the blond head on my chest as he was curled up beside me. As I calmed down as I realized it was only him. Honestly it was cute- 'wait cute what the hell are you thinking Shikamaru get it together.' I thought but was too lazy too move him so I let him stay there as I continued cloud watching before I slowly drifted off too sleep too.

      - - - - End of chapter 2 - - - -

I thought this chapter was pretty good but I don't really know hehe I guess I kinda ended up only showing the Shikanaru ship so far in this episode even though I had 2 ships planes but its whatever.

Getting through {deaf Naruto story}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara