-Chapter 8-

"Speech"
'Thoughts'
"Kurama"

        - - - - - Naruto's POV - - - - -

Going back threw the forest..wasn't fun to say the least. I kept hitting my head on branches from jumping too high and I've slipped and fell a few times and that was embarrassing to say the least. All I really want is to go home but I guess even that is too much at this moment. After about another 30 minutes of hitting my head, slipping, and falling we finally stop to set up camp. I'm pretty sure we only did that because I'm here though but it's nice to know they thought of me at least. I guess. 'If they stopped and I'm pretty sure Anbu don't stop on missions then...THEIR THINKING DOWN ON ME!?!!' "HEY!" I yelled so loud I could feel the vibrations on the floor from it and about 2 Anbu looked at me as the other two went somewhere else obviously not wanting too deal with me. " are you looking down on me..?" I said as I look into... Well not into his or her eyes their like covered by the mask or something like that but at his face. I don't think he answer but he stared for a few more minutes then went and started setting up a small camp for the 5 of us.

"Stupid Anbu and their stupid masks.." I mumble underneath my breath as I lay down in a tree because I'm to lazy to set up a tent and I never have before. As I continued complaining as I closed my eyes I must of fell asleep because the next time I woke up I was getting princess carried back to konoha.

'This is embarrassing...' I thought as I got out of his grip and started running with them.

        - - - - Hiruzen's POV - - - -

              -A half a day later-

I sent the Anbu around 2 days ago to get Naruto and they should be back soon. Shikamaru has been worried and I may or may not of accidentally spilt that Naruto is deaf the last time we talked... I honestly just hope Naruto doesn't kill me for this.

As I'm thinking to myself my thoughts get interrupted by a knock on the door. " Come In." I said and I'm surprised by who I see. Naruto comes on with the Anbu that I sent out and as they kneel in respect, Naruto just has a look that says 'could you have taken any longer?' At this point I noticed something different about him. He had fox ears and a tail?!? "Ahem uh mission report." I say as I tear ( is this how you spell it because it looks like tears to me 👀 ) my eyes away from Naruto to look at the 4 kneeling Anbu. "Yes Lord Hokage. We found the boy and traveled for a while and set up camp before coming back here. At the kidnapper's place we took out a few guys before finding the kid in a cage looking like how he does now." The Anbu captain says while still kneeling. "Ok thank you, you are dismissed." I say as they nod, bow then flash out the room.

Now to deal with this angry kid....that looks like he's going too kill me any second... 'haha this will be easy right..?'

      - - - - End of Chapter 8 - - - -

So um sorry for making you wait for so long, I kinda forgot about the story haha... I remembered yesterday when I was spendin the night with my friend because she just got Wattpad and kinda needed to be shown how to do things but that's NO excuse so I'll try to update more often.