Jimin : okay..don't keep your face like that..but take care eat well don't think about anything okay .. no Matter what I am always with you..just call my name I will be next by you the minute you call okay..love you more alien..I am gonna miss you...no..noo..I am missing you already..don't forget to call me and text me ....then..

Tae : uhh.. okay..okay.... started to give lectures again...I am not a baby anymore...

Jimin : but..you are my baby always

Manager : sir.. it's getting late..

Tae : okay ..my mochi your alien is taking leave..bye ..bye..

Jimin : *crying * bye my alien..come back soon..

With that Tae left the house and got inside the car..and got ready to reach the airport....

Tae : I am going far away... now y/n ...I wish you were there..it's all my fault..I can't forgive myself for what have I done....you loved me and I hurted you ..I was not there when you needed me the most....I am not good enough for you at all...I lost you...but I still love you....I still want you.... can't I get another chance.... please God one more chance...your memories are playing inside my head... girl it's driving me crazy without you....

Tears were rolling down his cheek but no one to wipe it..he was just totally drown in your memories the memories of you and him..his heart was full of regret and the actions he made to lose you forever..but now nothing can be done because everything is past now you are gone now...

Tae's thoughts were interrupted by the car driver...and the manager

Manager : sir...sir...!??

Tae : ya...

Manager : we reached the airport sir

Tae : ohh..ya coming

With that tae got down from the car and entered the airport to check in..

As he was checking in..and doing all the formalities with his manager he suddenly felt someone pointing a gun towards him.... and a group of police officers surrounding him

??? : Hands up you murderer

Tae was totally confused of what's going on he just raised his hands

Officer one : JK sir...we caught him

we caught him