Jimin : what the f*** are you doing ??? You didn't say me anything ? what's with this news ? Tell me taehyung ?

*He grabbed tae by his collar his eyes were tearing up..don't know what to do..*

Tell me tae..where are you going now ? What's going ? Ahhhhhhh...I am breaking...

Tae : jimin uh

Jimin : don't tell me that you are leaving me and going now ?

Tae : ya..jimin I am going far away from here...so far that I cannot be reached by anyone..

Jimin : no..I am not letting you go....youuuu can't goooooo... that's it

*His eyes teared up ..and tae hugged him ..*

Tae : jimin uhh

Tae : jimin uhh.. don't cry..I will talk to you..I will be in touch with you.. please seeing you cry breaks my heart..I want some time from everything....I want to let go ..of everything including her...if I am gonna stay here then I can't forgive myself nor move on...her memories are more stronger..

*With that tae broke out in tears *

Jimin : uhh.. okay don't cry now.. promise me you will come back to your mochi back soon.... because this mochi can't be without you

Tae : for sure..I promise I will be back...till that stay safe eat properly take care....and take care of the company too.. because it's my dad's jimin...

Jimin : yes...my Boss for sure I will

Manager : sir..the car is ready

Tae : okay...my mochi can your alien take leave..

Jimin : taehyung uh......

Tae : jimin uhh..send me off with a happy smile.

Jimin : okay..can I come with you to the airport.

Tae : nope.. highly restricted

Jimin : uhnnn.. taehyung..

Tae : please.....