Entering the building she stood in front of the lift waiting for it. Once it arrived she boarded it to reach the 5th floor where she had to report as mentioned in her appointment letter. She stepped out and moved near the reception where she noticed a girl probably in her mid 20s .

Seher : Excuse me!!!! Good morning.

Girl : Good morning! Yes how can I help you?

Seher : I'm Seher and I'm here to join as the PA of Mr.Manik Malhotra.. I've been appointed (showing the appointment letter to the girl)

Girl : Oh!!! so you are the new PA...
Hi I'm Paridhi.... You can call me Pari
offering a hand to Seher.

Seher : (shaking hand) Hello Pari!
Could you please tell me the way to Mr.Malhotra's cabin.

Pari : Seher.. Are you sure you're taking this job (looking head to toe)

Seher : Any doubts??? I'm here for the same I guess.

Pari : Yeah ofcourse !!! Go straight take the first right and the second cabin you'll reach your destination (sighing) All the Best... Take care dear.

Seher : Take care??? (with a confused face)

Pari : You need it.....and why that you'll get to know soon.

Seher : Alright!!! Anyways thanks!!! (smiling faintly)

Pari : (on the phone) She's here guy's in the white dress.

She started to walk through the office area and crossing the cubicles where the other employees were standing at their places and watching her. They started murmuring to each other fixing their gazes on the new joined employee in the office. She was walking looking around at everyone and that's when 'Thud' she bumped into a boy. While the others were still looking at her.

Boy : Hello beautiful!!! Be careful (looking at her)

Seher : Excuse me!! Are you trying to flirt with me?

Boy : No.. Not at all.... I'm not trying.. Infact I am flirting with you.

Seher : Listen Mr..(pointing out to him)

Before she could complete she was cut in between by the boy standing in front of her.

Boy : Miss Seher Baig..... Am I right?
Ofcourse I am (with confidence)

Seher : Ye..Ye.. Yes.. (stammering) Yes but how do you know me?

Boy : Hiiii I'm Cabir... Cabir Dhawan.. The head of the accounts department (offering a hand to her).

Cabir Dhawan