My Mission, A Love Game

Please enjoy ! :D Sorry if I offend anyone !

&& P.I. - Private Investigator

--

"But -" I started to complain.

"No buts Carter. I don't want to hear that from a rookie like you." The Chief spoke.

"Chief! I'm going to graduate in a year; I'm not going to be a rookie anymore!" I talked with frustration.

"Well, you're still going to be a rookie until you accomplish this mission!" Chief sounded angry.

'Bloody hell' is what Harry Potter, and Ron would say in this situation.

"Chief! Can't it be someone else?!" I was angry too!

"No Carter, conversation ended. " Just like that, Chief turned around, and disappeared through the black tunnel. I stared at his back until I couldn't see him anymore.

I started to jump up in down in anger, and threw a mini tantrum. I know that's a kiddie thing to do, but I just can't help myself! Chief was being unfair!

-Flashback-

Chief : Carter, listen. I heard that this kid in your school is rich.

Carter : I guess, they're business people.

Chief : Get him to fall in love with you then.

Carter : Hah. Nah, he's a jerk. And he's only into blonde cheerleaders.

Chief : Okay, I'll leave it to you then!

-flash back to present-

I just want to strangle him! But too bad I'm just still a rookie. You see, my Chief is a P.I. He earns money from someone (I don't know his true identity) for training rookies like me into becoming spies. Aside from me, my Chief trains two other girls. Two things he loves are pretty girls, and their money. I mentally rolled my eyes. Another jerk.

I went back to my apartment, and planned as usual. Chief would always get me to do these annoying things because I was his least favourite. Just 'cause I don't compliment him and his weird haircuts. Anyways, I got to get back to planning. I was lying on my bed still in my school uniform.

Since he likes cheerleaders, I've got to make it to the cheerleading squad and act like one of those Barbie girls. Disgusting. And to enter the squad, I have to be blonde. I began scribbling down notes and discussing mentally. I jotted a few more notes, and started. Tomorrow was the first day of school and I have to make sure I do things right. I left a mischievous smirk on my face, then took a shower, and went to sleep.

-The next day-

I woke up due to my alarm clock's irritating beep, and shut it off. I got dressed into my uniform, and made sure to wear a blonde wig over my long brown hair. I personally liked my own hair better, but I have no choice. I have to complete my mission for Chief oe he won't let me graduate..

I applied thick eyeliner on, and made sure my wig was on tight. I looked like a Barbie alright. Now all I have to do is act like one, and steal his heart along with his money. I applied pink lipstick since it matched my skin complexion and took one last glace at the mirror.

"I can do this." I'm determined to graduate rookie patrol this year.

School was only a minute away from my apartment, so it was really convenient. This is my second year here, and I don't have any friends. That probably sounds sad, but spies aren't allowed to trust anyone!