"I just thought you guys need to use the bathroom"Lorelai answered.

"But I don't feel like going.."Ava said.

Lorelai then turned on the faucet,Ava and I looked at the water.I then sighed in defeat that I gotta do my buisness.

"Great now I need to go.."Ava said and went into a bathroom stall.

I gave Lorelai a death glare"Damn you..."I growled and went into a bathroom stall.

"Don't worry!I'll be waiting here"She exclaimed.

little did I know she went out of the bathroom to talk to the guys about things..

~•outside the bathroom•~

(Lorelai's POV)

I went out of the bathroom and saw the boys waiting infront of the bathroom.

"Where are the princesses?"Pierce asked.

"Awee princess"I cooed.

"Whar have you done to them?"Asch said in a low tone.

"They're just using the bathroom,now I have to talk to you guys about them and kissing"I said with a smug face.

"Kissing?"Noi asked.

"What's that"Then Leif.

"Wait wait wait...wait,have you guys ever kissed a girl before?"I asked them.

"No"Pierce answered.

"Unfortunately we don't know where that is"Rhys said.

I looked at them in shock and fell on the floor,then stand up again."Okay where are you guys from?Hot hunks that look like model's haven't had their first kiss,and call a girl their princess?!You guys sound like your from a magical land!"I said with wide eyes.

"Oh we are actually fro–"Rhys punch Noi on the arm to shut him up.

"Okay look it doesn't matter alright just listen to me,for as long as I known Ava and (y/n),Ava never had a date or a kiss.(y/n) well she already went on a date before but a kiss...hmmm..I'm not sure maybe she did with her ex"i said.

"A date?"Asch said rasing his brow.

"Don't tell me you guys don't know what that is either"I said.'they must be living under a rock or something'I thought,Rhys then cleared his throat that grabbed my attention.

"Well we umm.." "We know what it is,just so we know what you know what it is..explain it to us"Leif covered for Rhys.

"hmm fair point"I said Rhys looked at me disbelief."A date is like something you do with someone your interested in..or wanna get with if you know what I mean~"I smirked.

All of them looked confused as heck"What do you mean?"Noi then asked.'Bruh he is so pure...'I thought.

"Well you know like smash~"I made a lenny face.

"Smash their heads?"Leif questioned.

"h-he means figuratively ofcourse!"Rhys said sweating.

"Enough of this!Just tell me if this get's me closer to marrying (y/n) or Ava!"Asch demanded.

My eyes went wide,I was ecstatic when I heard the word 'marry'."You wanna marry them?!"I squealed.

Then all the boys started arguing who get's yo marry them first,I found this really adorable'This is amazing!I chould definitely get them a kiss,there is no way these guys can't.Wait..now I'm kinda jealous,both or them are so rounded by hot guys everyday!How are they so lucky?!I wish I whould date them...NONONO LORELAI YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND STOOOP'Then Rhys spoke up.