Six

Jynx

I finally find my way to my last class. English. Gross. Once through the doors I noticed that the boy from earlier -Taylor- and his little blonde friend were in this same class, walking a little ahead of me.

I see two boys smirk at eachother.
One sticks out his foot and Taylor trips over it.
"F-fag!!" the other one coughs.
Everyone began laughing until Taylor ran from the room.
"Settle down now, everyone!!" The teacher yells.
Mrs.Yates I believe.
Once the worksheets have been handed out Ash
-the little blonde boy- excuses himself into the hallway, I assume to find Taylor.
The rest of the lesson I couldn't concentrate.
Before the dismissal bell went off, a puffy-eyed, very nervous Taylor walks quite close behind Ash, who is pulling Taylor by his white Life Guard hoodie sleeve.
Mrs-whats-her-face told them to stay behind a moment and then the bell sounded.
taylor flinches a little at the noise.

I decide to stand by the door to ask if he is okay. Soon Ash came out and as before, Taylor hid and followed closely behind, chewing on his sleeve nervously.
I noticed the sleeve has a few small red spots that I hadn't seemed to of noticed before.

"Err.. Hey, Taylor.  Are you alright?" I ask.
"H-h-hi.." was all he could manage.
"He'll be alright. Right, love?"
Ash gently places his arm around Taylor who flinches when he moves.
A shallow nod was all I got from Taylor.
"Well.. I've got to run. My brothers home alone. See you two tomorrow."
"See ya." Ash says.
Taylor gives a small shaky wave.