One

Taylor

I was sitting at home alone peeling potatoes for my mother. She is be working late, so I am used to helping out and making things for my sister, Mandy
-Who is currently at a stupid club at her middle school- and myself. She should be home soon. It is only a few weeks in to her sixth grade year and she is already in clubs.. Weird. As for myself, I dislike school very much.

As for my "Father" I do not know nor do I care where he is. He walked out on us years ago. Things are better now then they were back then. He was abusive. Then he got my Mother pregnant with Amanda (Mandy) and ran out on us.

As far as school goes, I don't speak much except to my bestfriend, Ash.  Ash and I are both in our tenth grade year. He has bleach blonde hair with deep green eyes and cute angel bites.

I used to have a bit more friends until I made the mistake of coming out to one of them, who decided to tell the entire (mostly) homophobic school. His name is Jace. Most people leave me alone and keep their mouthes shut. Except for Jace of course.

Ash is fairly shy aswell as myself, so we get along just fine. He stood by me while my other so called "friends" distanced themselves from "the fag." but thats quite alright.  Ash is all I need.

Just then I hear a knock at the door.
Knowing perfectly well who it is I shove the sleeves of my Green Day hoodie back down from my elbows to my wrists, and go to open the door.