Three

Taylor

The next morning I get up early and walk to the bathroom to shower.  The warm water soaks my long flippy hair and rolls down my bare chest and stomach, littered with small pale marks.

Once I am back in my room I change from my towel to a red Blink-182 shirt, black skinnies and black vans. I then put on my bracelets and wristbands that covered most my forearms and wrists.
I pack my bag and hug my Mum, telling her a quick goodbye and kiss Mandy on the cheek, who sleepily mumbles something along the lines of "Goodnight Tay."

Once at school I hurry to my locker, which Ash just so happened to be standing next to
-Our lockers are side by side-
We walk together to first block making small conversation. We have all of our classes together except one. I have health but Ash took gym.
Our first class is Civics. Then Art, Maths, Health\Gym, then English.
Since we are aloud to choose our seats in each class, Ash and I sit together in all of the classes we have together.

"Today class," Mr.Johnson booms.
"We will be welcoming a new student. C'mon in Mr.Saunders."
A fairly tall and slender boy walks into the class. He has flippy pinkish hair and dark eyes.
"Erm.. Hey.. Im Jynx" he speaks quietly and has a fairly deep voice.
He walks over to the empty desk a few feet from Ash and I.
I glance at Ash who winks at me.
I try my best to cover my giggles as a cough.
The boy glances my way and turns back to the front.