κεφάλαιο επτά

//chapter seven//

^𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓎𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀

^𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓎𝒶𝒽'𝓈 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀

5 months after I had gotten the new look I started to see a difference in my body weight I was originally 190lb and now I'm at 134lb fast I know. Even though today was an off day Ian had asked me last night to get up a 6 because they believed they have solved my problem.

I head down the hallway and to the part of the house that held the library.

"Aliyah come have a seat" Matthew's voice boomed from somewhere. I had learned that out of everyone I was the youngest member being 19 almost 20 to ever join Ebony 23, Robin 24, Sadie 21, and Ian and Matthew were both 31 making sense since they basically started off the group.

I sat down at a little table next to the table covered in the book.

"Ok so we made up a drink as well as found a spell to help you contact the moon goddess and if worthy she will grant you a wish of some sort," Ian said walking in with a bucket of the purple stuff and setting it on the table with books already scattered around. Matthew walked in behind him with a bowel that you would see witches with. The bowel had green and purple fog stuff coming out of it. Out of all the things that have happened over the course of my short time being here I'm just now questioning if they are crazy or not.

"ok so I know this looks crazy but we followed every book step by step all you need to do is drink a cup of this lay down in the middle of the rocks Ian is setting up and relax"

"wow ok I guess, and this is to help me contact my wolf to see what wrong or to wake her up so she not dormant"

"Both," they both said at the same time.

"wow ok," I said walking over to Ian as he sat down the very last rock could hear Matthew following me and Ian stepping over to stand next to Matthew. I sat in the middle of the circle and stuck out my arm for the drink to be handed to me once it was I quickly drank it and handed it back.

Everything was completely quiet as I lay on the rug. I started to wonder if the twins were even in the room still. just when I thought I was about to open my eyes and call this all quits a bright white light pushes me away from the darkness and a female and a wolf appeared.

was this woman the moon goddess?

She was a beautiful woman a crest crown sat upon her head and her light blond hair flowed behind her. She wore a white cloak-like dress. As for the wolf, it was a red wolf one of the rarest wolf species also known as a Canis Rufus. don't let the name fool you red wolves are not fully red but have a red-ish or rust type of color along their legs, ears, and or head their true colors were a brown with black strikes along their body. I read a long time ago they could be mistaken as a common wolf if you truly don't do your research or pay attention to their slight details.

one thing i also noted is that they are just as powerful as an alpha male or any Black coated wolf aka the king.

"Hello dear" The woman smiled "I believe I already know what your wish is"

I followed her eyes to the wolf who was now sitting.

That's my wolf, that's her

"by the look on your face when you first saw her I could tell you know a lot about her breed, it is rare only two others have been recorded 500 years apart actually I'm surprised no one had caught onto it but who knows you might be the last" she continued still looking down at the wolf

the wolf walked up to me and sniffed around my body making me stiffen up

will she like me?

she nudged my hand as if wanting me to pet her, as I ran my fingers through her thick coat I realized how big she was bigger than a normal wolf and possibly an inch or two shorter than any alpha male or female.

but undoubtedly you could tell she was dipped in confidence which wasn't a bad thing I really needed to take a page out of her book. "Now since it is not completely time for you guys to communicate just understand that it's coming very soon" She spoke before making eye contact with me "Keep up the training it will be needed and in that meantime, I want to bless you with your first element"

"first? so I am getting two" I exclaimed

she chuckled "Oh dear I will grant you with the knowledge that you will have way more than two but time will really only tell"

"So when this time comes will I also get my wolf," I asked looking down at the wolf that was now lying at my feet. "Ah that, I'm not really clear on when the meeting will happen-"

"meeting?"

"But it is to happen more sooner than later"

"I'm lost what meeting? The meeting of my wolf?" I asked quickly before everything shut off to black. It was like someone turned off a light switch.

I shot up struggling to catch my breath "Aliyah! Aliyah what happened are you ok" a voice said rushing over to me. when I was calm enough I noticed it was just Ian, Matthew came from around the corner with a cold glass of water "yeah I'm fine just a little shocked maybe even freaked I don't know" I answered mumbling the last part

"That should be enough for today go get you some rest me and Ian will clean up"

I got up slowly and dragged a little to the door before I was stopped by Matthew "We will discuss what you remember later liyah try not to forget"

♡edited♡