"You done had me worried with yo ugly ass ain't nobody tell you to get shot" I said mugging him. "Ian ask to get shot" he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"I was just playin mr.cripple" I said I like that nickname what about y'all. "Call me that shit again and we both gon be crippled" he said in a warning tone.

"Mr.crippled" I said cheesing. The life of Jesus chocked the shit outta me.

 The life of Jesus chocked the shit outta me

(𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒)

Nigga hand moved so fast ian know this nigga was gon choke me I liked it but damn nigga can I get a warning atleast.

"You just choked me" I said about to hit that nigga btt HT the nurse walked in with her ole stank booty ass.

"Hi how are y'all doing this morning" she said checking his blood pressure. "Good glad to see him awake" I said shooting a bird at him as I stood behind her.

"Good good you mr.greem you seem to be in a good mood" she said taking the old bandage off and changing it to a new one.

"I'm good just ready to get outta here" he said putting or fingers between his mouth and flicking his tongue at me. See Ugh I hate being pregnant cuz these hormones sum else.

I did it with him in the hospital last time and will do it again. And god willingly this bed don't break cuz I want to fuck the shit outta him.

"Well mr.green I'll check with doctor on when you ready to release but until then happy recovery" she said closing the door as she pushed her cart out.

"Lemme eat it that's my only wish" he said sounding like them make a wish kids.

"Sorry sir but this púśśy is not to be ate until I eat" I said cuz bri said she was gon Brimg me some breakfast. And it's damn near about to be lunch if sheon hurry up.

"Ian gon lie a nigga hungry asf" toosi said pulling his phone out. "Let me see cuz mine dead" I said holding my hand out for his phone.

"I'm straight "he said calling "polo" as I read the caller Id. "Im this close to actually killing yo ass " I said showing him my finger.

"Wassam Martin and Gina" polo said laughing. "Polo bring me sum to food ion want this nasty ass hospital shit" I said pouting.

"Ight lil sis Whatchu want" he asked. See my brother nice when he wanna be.

"Some zaxbys a chicken tender meal with a strawberry lemonade please with a cookie" I asked.

"Bet" polo said "lemme get that too" toosi said and then hung up.

"Okay so good news and bad news" the nurse said. "Good news" we both said.

"Okay so good news is your wounds are healing pretty fast" she said and we nodded.

"Bad news your gonna haft to stay a couple more days" she said and toosi smacked his lips.

"Come lay wit me" he said rubbing on me as I stood between his legs. "Mhmm" I said going up there and he rubbed my belly.

____________________________________

I was gon leave y'all waiting but I decided to be nice and stay up writing 🥱

So leave a vote

Hope you enjoyed

Vote

Share

Comment

Follow me

And vote

Yes I would all this coochie out 😅✌🏽

You?