She sat on the chair "I'm going to protect you. Pa Oh isn't around. What if some assassin will come up here and hurt you?" she answered. "So you're worried about me?" i teased her. "N-no i-it's not like that!" she exclaimed. "Of course you're the King, without you there's no Silla." she avoided eye contact with me. "And enough with the question, let's sleep" she said as she grab her mask and covered her face.

I smirked and sleep.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I woke up and I'm still on the chair. I look around and noticed Jinheung was missing. I stood up and goes straight to the throne. I saw him sitting while drinking tea. I was catching my breath.

"I thought something happened." i said.

"I didn't woke you up cause you're sleeping soundly." he said as he drank his tea. "You can leave."

I look up to him. So that hug just nothing to him? Should I ask him why he hugged me? Aish, I should get home. I bowed to him and left.

I got home and Hwaso was running towards me. "What?" i asked her. She grabbed me inside our room.

"Your majesty, the King wants you to go home."

"What? How did you--"

"I was walking at dawn and I saw a Goguryeo guard. I walk towards them and asked why are they here. They told me about the King. His Highness is really sick," i widened my eyes and a tears was formed in my eyes. "I need you to go back to Goguryeo tomorrow." she continued.

"At dawn we will travel to Goguryeo. Don't tell anyone about this. Especially Ahro eonni. We will leave secretly, understood?"

"I understand, your majesty." she responds. Father I will be there soon don't worry.

Someone knocked on our door. I guess it's eonni. Ahro eonni showed up "Come, let's eat breakfast." she then left. I sobbed on Hwaso's shoulders.

𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦
I run to the forest while crying. My knees fell to the ground as I got there. I cried and cried until I can't breathe.

"THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" i shout throughout my lungs. "I SHOULD'VE BEEN A GOOD DAUGHTER. I SHOULDN'T LIE! I MESSED UP!" i hugged my knees and cried.

"Yen?" a familiar voice i heard. I turn around and saw Sunwoo. He ran to me. "Are you alright? Why are you crying?" he said as he kneeled in front of me. I can't speak my tears just keep on rolling down to my cheeks. Then he hugged me and caressing my back. I buried my face on his shoulder.

"It's okay, just cry." he said.

               °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We're now walking, Sunwoo was holding my shoulders to keep me balance from walking. My eyes were puffed because of my crying.

"M-mianhe (sorry), Sunwoo" I said to him while walking. "It's fine, you're like my little sister." he responds. "Why are you crying?" he asked. "I can't.. talk about it." i answered. He just nodded.

We arrived in the house and Hwaso was worried sick. "Why did you just disappeared from my sight!" she scolded me. I look at her and she noticed my red puffed eyes. She hugged me and thanked Sunwoo. She brought me to our room.

"I am done packing and our horses are active." she said while guiding me to bed. "It's not your fault" she continued. "Get some rest, we are going early tomorrow.". I just nodded.

𝘋𝘢𝘸𝘯
I am done wearing my royal hanbok and wear my mask. We mount up to our horses and ride. While riding, I can't think about something else but my father. 'He will be fine' i keep on repeating to myself.

𝙅𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I was sitting on my throne discussing something with my Hwarang until Sunwoo opened the doors with worried face. I looked at him curiously same as the boys.

"Yen and Hwaso is gone." he stated.

I stood up. "What?! How?!" i asked.

"When I woke up, Ahro told me to wake Yen up but when I got there, their bed was empty. It looks like she left." he answered.

"Find her." I muttered. "Find her immediately!" I ordered.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
After 2 days of traveling, we got home. I quickly mount down and ran to the Palace. As I opened the door, I saw my mother sitting on the edge of their bed and father was laying down. I ran to them and kneeled.

"Seoi" my father said weakly. My tears rolled down to my cheeks as I hugged him. "You're gonna be okay, right?" I said as I broke the hug. "Of course. How's Silla?" he asked.

I look down. "Appeoji, the King doesn't want to get married." i answered him. He sighed. "I want to witness your wedding soon." he said. "Appa, I don't.. want to get married." I look down.

"Seoi! You already know--" he cough. I look down feeling guilty. I saw blood on his palm. I look at him widen my eyes. "A-appa.. Appa!" I exclaimed.

               •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I walk outside of the Palace emotionless. My mother was behind me. "You need to go back to Silla" she said. I look at her with teary eyes. "Seriously eomma?! My father just died! You still want me to go back?! I want to mourn my father!" i shouted.

"I understand what you're feeling right now but this is your father wants." she respond. I sigh as I hold back my tears. I mount up to my horse, Hwaso did the same. I gently kick my horse and ride.

𝙃𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙤 𝙋𝙊𝙑
"Hwaso, take care of my daughter please. She's all that I have now." The Queen said. "Yes, your highness." i said and i followed Seoi.

I will protect you, my dear friend.

----------------------------------------
A/N : chapter 7 is out! vote and comment! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. thank you for reading!❤️