🤞Promise till Eternity🤞

Start from the beginning

She had struggled hard in her life. She was an orphan and had lived in an orphanage. She started singing when she was just 10, to earn a livelihood and to make her own identity.
She had never thought of getting famous. Singing was her only livelihood but slowly became her passion.

************

Every time I met her, I felt that She was changing me. I was learning a lot of new things every day. She always told me not to be rude. She was teaching me how to live down to earth. Being with her, I forgot about my attitude, she was smashing my arrogance.
She was bringing out something new in me. I was changing and I thought it was good.
She sings so beautifully, and it makes me feel I still had so much to learn.

I was slowly falling for her, this was the first time someone made me felt this way. But I was scared, what if; she will never love someone like me.
We were becoming good friends. Thus I had buried my feelings deep inside because I didn't want to hurt her.
We had completed our album successfully and Our album was going to be released soon.

************

Our album was released and it broke all the records.
But, I was upset as we were not going to work together. How will I see her, how will I listen to her magical voice?
But she has promised, she will remain in touch.

She had fulfilled her promise. After our album, we kept in touch. I had started sharing my work experiences, my problems and every other thing with her. She always came with wise solutions to my problems and She also shared her problems, her dreams and her experiences.

For the last few days, I had been trying hard to convince her to start live performances and concerts. But she never agreed and didn't take it seriously. She always said that it was a stupid idea.

I was also pleading with her to meet and after so many if and then she had finally agreed for a Coffee.
And Today we were meeting, after 2 months. She agreed, with so much persuasion. (phew!!!)

************

I was at the Coffee Shop waiting for her, I reached half an hour before the time. The day seemed so long and I couldn't wait to see her. I was desperately looking at the door and there she was.

Oh my god!! For a few seconds, My breath hitched. She was wearing a sea-green sleeveless top on black jeans. Her hair was tucked to one side in a ponytail, but I like them open. I frowned but did not let it show. Her kohl eyes always created havoc in my mind and those lips were hard to resist.

Coming out of the trance, I scouted her and we took the seat. I ordered a cappuccino and she asked for a frappe with chocolate ice cream and  we continued our chats.
I was so happy to see her and to listen to her in person instead of on the phone.
My hand accidentally brushed her hand and a wave of current passed through me.
How badly I wanted to hold her hand at that time but I kept my thoughts to myself and took a hold on my feelings.

Chit-chatting on all the possible topics, I came to the concert thing.
And I once again started convincing her for a solo concert as I had come pre-decided that I will not leave without convincing her.

She shrugged my request and I kept pointing out the pros and cons of starting the concerts.
Sipping the coffee, I again stated the advantages. And finally giving up on my plea, she agreed. I knew she would give up one day. I was so happy.