8/6/20

It's been a long time huh.

When me and rock started this account all those years ago it's strange to think how different we were.

The things I wrote when we started this account were disgusting and toxic and I apologise for that that was not good of me at all.

A lot has changed since those fics though and they've been deleted a long time anyway.

For a long time that borderlands fanfic was the perfect culmination of all our mutual passion, and even though it has about 1.6k I still love it so much it's great.

Even before this account I wrote my first ever fanfic, which was about assassins creed. I cringe thinking about it now but it probably should've been a big indication that I'm wlw.

It's currently kind of late and I'm just channelling thoughts and nostalgia.

I know that people don't read this per se, it occasionally attracts a viewer but is more so just an indirect communication between me and rock.

Truth is, in the maybe 4 years this account has been running I've changed my identity so much and I'm hardly the person I was when I was 12, which is good, because I'd probably have died a miserable end if I didn't grow.

I went from using my deadname, to Felix Sebastian Bellamy, to just plain ol' Ashe. And I think that fits for now.

I only have one other friend who uses Wattpad and I don't even know if she follows me so if you ever come to read this: hi louise, I love you :O

Lockdown has really brought the worst out of a lot of people, my family has a complete rift between us all, and I'm not sorry to say it's completely irreparable.

Whatever. Shit happens.

I don't really know what else to say so I suppose this is where I draw the line.

I might start writing another fic if I can't sleep still.

Blessed be <3

~ Ashe (venombellamy)