{87 Technical assistant

Start from the beginning

''Can we help you?'' One of the women asked politely.

''I am looking for the technical director,'' you explained, ''but he doesn't seem to be in his office. I have an appointment with him.''

''Oh, you must be y/n,'' the other woman smiled at you, ''You can follow me.''

''Thank you,'' You replied smiling back at her, and you followed her down the hallway.

She let you down the hallway, to another office where a middle-aged man was ordering around a few young women and men.

''Mr. Kim?'' The woman taps the busy man on the shoulder who turned around abruptly.

''What?!'' He exclaims surprised.

''Y/N is here to see you,'' The woman points to you. You don't know how to respond and awkwardly wave at Mr. Kim.

''Ah Y/N!'' The man says excited and then looks at the woman again and whispers, ''Who is she?''

''She's your new employee,'' The woman whispers back unaware you can hear everything, ''Yoongi's soulmate who's coming along the tour last minute, she's in your team.''

Mr. Kim's mouth turns o shaped for a moment before he smiles at you, ''Y/n! Welcome, sorry, sorry it's a chaotic busy day, with so much to do!''

''It's,'' you start saying but Mr. Kim hands you a box before you even finish your sentence.

''Here,'' He says and points to the box and then around the room, ''This needs to be ready to be taken to the airport tomorrow, just like every other item in this room. Chop, chop get to work we are behind on schedule.''

Astonished you looked at Mr. Kim who had already gone back to ordering the other people around, mostly rushing to take more Items with them stacking boxes dangerously high in a young man's hands who desperately tries to stabilize everything. You look around to see if the woman is still there but she has disappeared. She probably went back to her own office. Confused you look around what are you supposed to do with this box? Everyone around seems to be in a rush and the office is complete chaos.

''Y/N?'' Mr. Kim asks surprised, ''What are you still doing here, go go!''

He signaled with his ends to leave the office and get going, but where to. Before you get a chance he again is busy with other stuff. Desperately you look around for help and then notice another young man picking up a box and determinedly walk out the office as if he knows where to go. you decide to follow him, it's your best chance of finding out where to go. You follow the man down the hallway into the elevator where you drop the heavy box with a loud sigh.

''First day?'' The young man asks.

''Yeah,'' you reply awkwardly, ''I have no idea what to do.''

''No one does,'' he chuckles, ''Just do what the director says and you'll be fine. I'm Joonwoo by the way.''

''I'm Y/n,'' you reply and smile at him, ''The director told me to move this box but I don't know where.''

''Follow me,'' Joonwoo replies, ''All the box go to the vans that will bring everything to the airport tomorrow.''

''Thanks,'' you reply and follow him out the elevator down a dim hallway into the parking garage where multiple vans are parked with there doors wide open. There's a large pile of boxes next to the vans and a few people with a clipboard in their arms are going through the pile and picking out certain boxes who they bring back to the vans. The two of you put your boxes with the pile and walk back towards the elevator.

''That's a lot of boxes,'' you say Joonwoo when your back at the elevator, ''Is that all necessary for the tour?''

''Yeah,'' Joonwoo replies, ''It's not just from the technical department though, all department have been stacking the necessary supplies in the office room and we are bringing to the vans now.''

''We're only leaving tomorrow, right?'' you ask, ''Why does everyone seem to be in such a rush?''

''That's because most of the staff leave tomorrow with BTS but most of the supplies go by carrier plane and will already leave tonight,'' Jonwoo explains.

''Ooh,'' You reply, ''That makes sense also explains the rush.''

''Yeah,'' Joonwoo answers, ''So let's get back to work!''

You nod in response and when the elevator gets back to the upper floor you get another box and try to avoid Mr. Kim who keeps putting boxes on top of other so people take more boxes downstairs. After a few times carrying boxes around you are already exhausted, most boxes are heavy and you're not exactly used to this type of work. You sigh relieved when Mr. Kim finally calls for a break and you and the rest of the employees slowly make your way towards the elevator. Before you go towards the elevator you go to the bathroom and wipe the sweat of your forehead, this is going to be an exhausting day. You stretched you back for a moment and feel it crack in a few places, it was inevitably you were going to have muscle pain the next day. It was only noon and as it seemed you weren't going to leave before the work was done. Sighing you walked towards the elevator to go to the cafeteria to get something to eat and a very large cup of coffee. Lazily you hang your head against the wall until the elevator suddenly stops and someone gets into the elevator with you.

''Y/N?''

Surprised by hearing your name you look up, ''Eunmi!''

She drops the boxes in her hand grins from ear to ear and hugs you.

''Are you officially back at BigHit now?'' she asks and you nod in response.

''Nice!'' she replies, ''It's good to have you back! And it's so awesome you're going on tour with us, at least I have someone to talk to!''

''I can't believe everything turned out the way it did,'' you replied smiling at her.

''At least you don't have to keep Yoongi a secret now,'' she replied, ''word got around quick I think everyone knows now.''

''I don't know if I should be happy or worried about that,'' you reply honestly.

''Don't worry,'' Eunmi says and smiles at you, ''Everyone is happy for you and Yoongi so far I've had only good things.''

''Glad to hear that,'' you said then the elevator arrived at your floor. ''I'm going to get some food, do you have time to come along?''

''Unfortunately, we are on a tight schedule today,'' Eunmi replied, ''But I'll see you tonight at the goodbye party.''

''Okay,'' you replied and waved goodbye before excited the elevator to get some food and a large coffee.

--------------------------------------------------

Another chapter! Okay, so as many of you must have already read this story will be finished in just a few chapters. The last chapter will be chapter 90 but don't be too sad there will be a sequel! However, it won't be your usual sequel it will another BTS and another soulmate AU, but this y/n and her relationship with Yoongi will be incorporated in the story. Their history will be the same only it will be adapted to the other soulmate au (which I won't reveal yet). You still will be able to follow y/n as a technical assistant and their relationship only through another set of eyes, a new y/n. which means that this y/n is going to need a name! I can't have two y/n's in one story. I thought it would be fun if you guys would help me pick a name, so leave your suggestions here! And let me know which name you'd like Yoongi's soulmate to have! preferably a Korean name since this story is set in South-Korea but it's not mandatory if you'd like to give her a foreign name that's also okay.

So please let me know what you'd like y/n name to be in the sequel!

Random character fact:

Jieun loves to party!