{64 A date with Yoongi

Your POV

''How did it go?'' Haneul asked when she sees you walking down the hallway.

''Good, I guess,'' You shrugged, ''We'll have to wait until the results are in though.''

''Yeah, true,'' Haneul replied patting you on the shoulder supportively, ''I'm sure you did great though.''

''Thanks,'' You reply and look at Jieun and Hnaeul,'' How did your test go?''

''Fine,'' Jieun replied and got up from her seat to stand next to you and Haneul.

''Okay, too,'' Haneul smiled at you and Jieun, ''This is it right?''

''What do you mean?'' Jieun crossed her arms and looked questioning at Haneul.

''This is our last day together at university, right?'' Haneul's whole face fell, ''There aren't any more exams, so I can't buy you any more coffee for your addiction.''

''There will be plenty of places you can buy her coffee, Haneul,'' Jieun replied with a sad smile, ''But I guess you're right, today was our last study session together.''

''I will miss Haneul dragging us to the library to study,'' You looked at Jieun who nodded in agreement.

''Yeah, me too,'' She added and looked at the two of you with a smile, ''But this doesn't mean the end of our friendship right?''

''Of course not!'' Haneul exclaimed and spread her arms wide, ''We shouldn't even be said about this moment we should be happy and celebrate for the start of a new era.''

You and Jieun stepped closer to Haneul and hugged her tightly.

''Let's work hard and get a job we enjoy doing!'' You replied hugging you're best friends tightly.

''But first,'' Jieun released the hug and gave an encouraging smile, ''We should work hard on our internships!''

''Yes!!'' Haneul gave a thumbs up, ''Speaking of which I have to go now, I still have some things to do today.''

''Yeah I should be going to,'' You rubbed the back of your neck feeling a little awkward.

''Oh yeah!'' Haneul replied excited, ''You have a date to go to don't you.''

''Oh right!'' Jieun replied, ''You have to tell us everything!''

'It's not our first date, guys,'' You replied blushing a little.

''It is Suga from BTS and your soulmate though,'' Jieun looked at you excited, ''And it's only your second date outside of your apartment.''

''That is true,'' You replied and felt your phone buzz in your pocket, you quickly grabbed it and looked at the screen. It was a message from Yoongi with a GPS location, ''I have to go now.''

''Have fun!!'' Jieun and Haneul waved you off until you were out of their sight. Looking at your phone you went to the location Yoongi had sent. It was a small street right beside the university. Of course, he couldn't pick you upright in front of the university there would be too much risk of getting recognized. You were surprised he had agreed to this in the first place. Since the fight between the two of you a few weeks ago none of you had the time to go on a proper date but now that the exams are over Yoongi managed to take part in the day off and agreed to pick you up after the exams to go out.

The last time the two of you went on a date he had taken the initiative and took you to a nice restaurant so this time you had made plans. Well not really plans, but you had thought of a nice idea. You hadn't told Yoongi what the plans were but he had agreed to pick you up in his car. Yoongi had his car which made it so much more convenient for the two of you to meet up, the fans didn't exactly know which kind of car he drove since 90% of the time the manager just drives them around in the company van. He does have his is own car though, a quite luxuries on too. You were sure it was a car way above your pay grade, a car that would surely stand out in front of an University so he agreed to pick you up but a few streets away from the university just to be sure.