{26 Coming over

{26 Coming over

Your POV

After you got yourself some dinner, redid your make up and changed into a different outfit. Soon, it was almost 8 pm and you were anticipating the moment Yoongi would ring the door. You were just watching some tv when his heartbeat suddenly entered your chest and you knew he was close. It was just a matter of seconds before the door would ring, but then it didn't. Confused you stood up from your couch and walked over to your camera and pressed a button so you could see the street in front of your apartment, but there was no one there. Still, the heartbeat in your chest seemed to get stronger like he was already in the building.

*DING DONG*

You almost passed out from shock when suddenly the doorbell of the front door rang right next to your ear, the sound was deafening in you little hallway. While rubbing your deafened ear you opened the door.

''How did you get in?'' You asked curiously still rubbing your ear.

''It's nice to see you too,'' Yoongi said sarcastically but then smiled, ''A neighbor let me in.''

Without waiting for your reply he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him. Your arms fit perfectly around his slim waist and your head was at the perfect height to fit into the small crook of his neck. His touch on your body still felt amazing, again it left a slight tingly sensation that felt so good that you didn't want to let go anymore. You just felt so comfortable, safe and calm in his arms, even though your heart was pounding like it was going to burst out of your chest. It wasn't the first time seeing him anymore but it still felt like it was, your heart still reacted just as dast and loud as the first time.

Yoongi slowly released the hug and smiled at you and you smiled back at him. Then he stepped into the apartment where he took of his shoes and jacket. You followed him into the apartment and walked over to the kitchen.

''Do you want something to drink?'' You ask him on your way to the kitchen.

''Sure,'' Yoongi said, ''What do you have?''

''uh..'' You looked into your again almost empty fridge and silently cursed at yourself for being such a lazy person when it comes to getting groceries. ''Well, I have water and tea.''

''That's all?'' Yoongi asks chuckling.

''I'm afraid so, '' You reply, ''don't judge, I'm just a broke college girl.''

''Next time I will bring something with me,'' Yoongi says, ''But for now, water is fine.''

You pour two glasses of water and sat them down on your kitchen table and sit down on one of the chairs. It still feels too intimidating and awkward to sit down on the couch, even though you had sat there with him the last time, but then there had been soju. At least at the table, there would be no question on how close you were supposed to sit next to him and it would be easier to talk as you are already sitting face to face. Yoongi joins you at your kitchen table and takes a sip of his water. You ran your fingers through your hair and nervously started twirling a lock of hair around your fingers.

''How your assignments and group project going?'' Yoongi asked.

''My assignments are going fine, I already have a great idea on what I'm going to create, '' You replied, ''Group project is still hell. How was your work?''

''Busy,'' Yoongi replies.

''Like always,'' You say, ''Did anything interesting happen?''

''Actually yeah,'' Yoongi says leaning forward in his chair and intertwining his hands in front of him while looking at you with a serious expression, ''Namjoon knows.''