Chapter 8 shoping trip

I wake up to midoryia once again in his sleep I don't mind though because it's a pleasure to see him like it he looks so cute when he is like it. We are both sweaty. I go in to the shower and run the hot water and am wash my self. I put on a pair of white pants and a blue button up shirt. I go downstairs and go to cook something but all I see is junk food. I don't see anything in the cupboard. I'm going to have to go hoping I don't want to wake mixup either o maybe I will just Waite him a note.

There is no pen or paper so I can't I put my shoes on and get my sun glasses and put them on my head. I grabbed my wallet and put it in my pocket and then kissed midoryia on the head. I then left for the shops it should take me 1 hour total. I start to jog there what if he gets up and I'm not there he will think I have left him and that will not be good no one knows what he would do if he thinks that I have left him I would never do that anyways. I keep jogging the way there until I remember that I had left my phone at his house so if he was going to call me I won't even be able to tell him we're I am now oh my god he is going to panic so much I feel so bad for him.

Hey need to hurry. It took me another ten minutes to get to the shop I ran to the doors and went inside and then went to the noodle section and looked for soba I grabbed a bag of soba and so chicken noodles.
Then I walked over to the vegetable section. I grabbed some mushrooms and carrots and I also bought him some roses and chocolates as a gift for him as he's been a good little bunny. He blushed at his own thoughts and then walked to the counter to find someone serving I put all my items on the thing as I watched her scan the items. " got a girlfriend your giving these to" she asked sweetly." No they are for my boyfriend." I say back going a dark tone of red. She awkwardly stayed silent as I kept the blush on my face and I wanted to get home quick and had no money yet and left my bank card at home so that would be no good.

I was going to buy a taxi but I have no more money left so I decided to just run home and I put the food into my back pack and strapped it to my back. I started at a slow pace jog then speeded up. He better be ok I won't forgive myself if he isn't. That thought rattled about in his mind for a while. I kept picking up the pace as I see the house in the distance as I run extremely quickly. Almost as fast as Ida I was running and I get a few strides away from the school and I run past the school building and in to the ground where the dorms are I go to look. Dorm 203 dorm 203 where is it there it is I spot the dorm in the distance and I slowly jog there and then get to the door and pull out my key.

I teach in to the pocket and pull out my bike and take it out. I get the key and push it I'm to the key hole and twist it I take the key back out and push it back in to my pocket as I walk through the front door and close it behind me taking my back pack of and put it on the floor. I turn around to see blood on the floor a bad amount. I worry to myself as I see smashed glass and bottles and vases all over the wooden floor and a crying midoryia on the floor on his knees with a puddle of blood and tears on the floor. As he started at them and watches them bleed in to each other. " what the fuck happened in here" I say to him as I raised my voice. And as I do he looks up at me. " t-todoroki" I here him say as he starts crying more and more as I raised my voice. " oh baby I'm sorry I really didn't mean to raise my voice at you I was just worried and mad. Mad and angry but not at you at myself for ever letting this happen. I grab the me  kit box and grab it. I grab a towel.

I run back to him as I see the deep burns and cuts with a lump of glass in his left hand. I take it out of his hand as I place it on the floor feeding carefully trying not to stand on any. My mind surging with different feelings. I grab him and take him up to the bathroom and sit him on a seat near the sink and get out the towel and push it against them but carefully as he moans out " ahhh it fucking hurts" he said out load. " sorry it's gonna stop it from bleeding though." I say. "I need to clean and dress these or you will bleed out." I say as my worries become much worse. He starts to stop crying ass he kisses me and barley stops kissing me. I don't hesitate to kiss him back.we kiss for about a minute. He didn't want to let go of my lips." Baby let go I need to fix this. Ok " I press my lips on his once more." I love you" I say to him."

Deku POV

" You didnt leave me"