Chapter 5 addiction

They have just showered from now hat happened in the last chapter but they didn't get dressed.

Izuku POV
I woke up this morning with a need to shock my boyfriend it only the third day of us dating and I really wanna do so much more with him sexually and normally. I thought the pulled out of them to call over to my cutie.
" hey todoroki wait out there really quickly I wanna show you something it's a surprise though so close you're eyes." I said to todoroki when he went to the living room I put on a white t-shirt and a pair of white trousers. Then with them on I went in to the shower and the the hot water run for a bit.

When I finish I go out to todoroki and I lean against the wall with one hand as say. " hey shoto" he turned and looked shocked

Todoroki PoV

I here baby boy call my name and I look over to him and he is completely clothed, soaking wet, steaming and the clothes are completely see through. I can see Avery single bit of his body. Not a spec to be covered I can even see hi hairs its that see through. He looked hot steamy wet and see through. Wow I'm getting really hard from this sight. It's so hot. I am sweating. " hey I know what is going through your mind right now.Come on then come up here let's have some more fun." I was all ready fully hard

I couldn't wait any longer he looks like such a slut oh my god now this is any amazing sight. I start to take my clothes of then get on the bed instantly holding him down to the Ben being on top of him must have got him hard because now I felt his clothed bonner and my dick start to cause a little bit of friction. I then brought my head up for a kiss then it turned to a full make out. I then started sucking at his neck biting his sweet spots all memorised.

" wow izu your a little slut today."He giggles and then starts stroking my body. His touch oh my god it feels so soothing and loving . Just everything about this boy on my gosh I wanna marry him rite now but we re to young. He is so perfect in every single way. I was getting to carried away with my thoughts that I hadn't realised my dick was in his mouth and he was sucking so hard this pulled me back to the real world and then I couldn't help but let out a single muffled moan.

Izukus POV

I wanted it so bad so I took his dick in to my mouth in desperate need to please him as much as i could do possible. I could tell he was horny as fuck to day he was doing more biting on the back of my neck than normal." Babe" I say to him as I wait for him to respond to my call. he was so hot muscular body that I couldn't take my eyes of it was like the most perfect body. I look up at him with puppy eyes to try and look cute a possible." Hey my prince " he said back to me. " can we take a shower after then we can maybe go to the park." I said to him wanting to head out today as it was nice and sunny." Sure my baby" he said back.

Todorokis POV

Why is he so feminine but slutty of course that is only the side I see of him and no one els. I run my hand down his abs he is so muscular god as he kept sucking on my member I start to thrust my hip forward and into his mouth.
I couldn't help it his mouth was so warm and felt so good I just couldn't help it. I felt my self twitch I had to warn him but he does it so quickly.

" I-izuku f-u-c-k I'm cu" I could only get that out my mouth shock waves of pleasure shooting yo my spine I moaned his name uncontrollably as I was being licked lick a popsicle." B-babe my dick not you popsicle.
I say to him as he giggles.

( I actually didn't mean to write in bold umm

Deku POV

I hollowed my cheeks to suck on him faster as I listen to him moan my name repeatedly. I felt him twitch a few times he's very close I take it out my mouth as he whines at the loss of touch but I then thrust my dick against his and I watched his peppermint milk flow out of his member and I push his dick back in my ass as I wanted to feel full as he continued to pump his cum In to be he thrusts back in to me as my ring of muscle milk his cock. Wow this was amazing he pushed on to his dick again before Shoto pulled out. I thought that was amazing. I was now walking funny and my hips bucked and todoroki caught me how the hell does he fuck me that good that I'm not able to walk I really wanna know how he does that.

He carried me to the bathroom and ran it he got in first then I led on top in his lap it was a comfy position. I lead my head back on to his shoulder as I soon felt him start playing with my locks it was cute of him." Baby please after we wash can we change the water and put fresh in and maybe use bubbles to relax in." I say in a cute voice.

Todorokis POV
He wants to relax in a bubble bath I want to as well I start to wash him of and his does the same to me as son as we were finished we pulled the plug out and let the water down the drain and when it was all gone we put the plug back in the hole and started turning on the hot tap. I got him more comfy and then I kiss him passionately and softly." Baby your perfect in every single way possible." He said to him wanting him to know it's true.

I start purring in some bubble gum scented bubbles in to the water." Smells sweat just like you my prince " it was true he loved giving him pet names and nickname he thought his reaction to them was really cute.

Deku POV

He keeps giving me nicknames I need to give him one he thought hard for a few seconds." Thank you shochan." He says to him as he is lightly massaged my the male underneath him. Why did it feel amazing before we did go to the park anyway I think I need to rest my legs I'm not walking for a few hours. He fucked me that good." I think you went a little rough with me sho" I say to him as I give him another cute nickname I did steal the idea from him calling me izu with I think is very cute.
As I start to fall asleep I tell him "we need to get out before I fall asleep." He giggled at it and then lifted me out then dried me of. He was being so helpful.

" your so nice to me baby I got you a gift upstairs for you aswell " I said to him as I know he loves chocolate and I know his favourite is cookies and cream I bought one a few days ago but I am going to give it to him as a cute little gift.

Todorokis POV

A gift that's so cute of my freckled cinnamon roll. I thought to myself as o am pulled out of my Thomas I am being kissed passionately by the green haired male. I carry him to his bed room and place him on To his bed. I felt tried and wanted to sleep" hey babe could you help me with something" I call out to him for help to put lotion on my back as I couldn't reach properly to do it that well. A few seconds later I see him standing at the door way. A cute smile on his face and him warring one of my shirts. It was to big for him but it being big made it look cute.

Deku POV

I heard todoroki call me so I slid on one of his oversized shirts and then walked into the bathroom again" yeah sho what do you need" I ask him" please could you help put my lotion on my back please I can't reach." He says as he cutely try's to reach on to his back but fails. " sure babe did you know it comes with a free massage." I say jokingly as I start to massage him with a blob of warm lotion on my hand." what does my cutie need this for your skins already perfect" I say to hi." Well it just feel nice on my skin and feels nice I don't know why and it makes my skin smooth for you." He said as he blushed lightly.

Todoroki POV

I tell him why I need it as I feel him massage my back he hits a spot witch felt really good " ahh baby right there" I moan out wanting it to be abused my his amazing massage he was giving me. He was so good at it has he done this before or what. It kind of made me feel tried so I wanted to sleep i here him say " all done." As he washes his hands with warm water." Wanna hi lie down naked. I asked blushed even though we are used to seeing each other like this it still made me blush for some reason I don't even know why. I carry him as he said yes. I placed him back on the bed and climbed in with him wrapped a heated blanket around us and our legs inter winding we were still naked so our members would touch a little bit we didn't get aroused from it though. We fell asleep.