Chapter 7 the park day part 2

So far I am going to continue 1000 words a chapter unless you want more if you do please let me know.

Todoroki POV

It was dark now as we had done more ' activities' I blush at the boy he was as exited I was our first day out that isn't to a restaurant I was getting very exited now as I put on a black button up shirt and a pair of belt up jeans I then wait for midoryia to finish.

He puts on a cute hoodie the has hoodie written on it. It's super cute on him and he puts on a pair of navy brown pants and the puts on his really cute red shoes then I slip on my baby blue coloured trainers they were so comfy i didn't think I could get a pair of better trainers than them.

I slipped my phone in to my pocket with some money just in case we wanted a drink of a snack on the way back or at the shop close to the park we were going to. I stood up of the bed and then put my watch on. Midoryia was now fully dressed and looked hot as hell. I was getting hot a heat waved passed over me as him he couldn't get any better looking but when he is completely at my mercy that is a sight you really want to have stored up in your head. I gently pressed my lips together so my lips meet his soft ones the kiss was slow we took our time with I so it wasn't a rushed hearted one like normal it was a slow passionate one that felt amazing. I finally broke for a breath a string of saliva connected our lips together.

Dekus POV

I watched as he panted for air I was the same I breathed deeply to calm my nerves after that I was wanting him to fuck me again but that feeling so came and went. " are you ready baby" I ask him as I watch him finish getting dressed in to some really hot smart clothes. I hug him as i get my answer. " yeah babe come on then." He held my sag lightly and gently squeezing it I nuzzled him wanting another warm loving hug. He gave up and hugged me. " thank you" I thank him for the hug and kiss him gently." Ok let's go" I held his hand again as we walked out of the door and locked it behind us. I couldn't believe how excited I was to go to a park and just relax with him it's been a few busy nights for us because we had been doing lots of activities.

We walked out of the dorm room and out of the school premises and then I once again held his hand. I know we have done things but we have cute moments as well some time I just want him to fuck me until I can't walk and sometimes I just wanna hug and tickle him a kiss him all over I have the mixed feelings. He took my hand and kissed it gently. We walked for a while ever so often todoroki would kiss my and pin me to the wall and we would just have a little 1 minute hardcore make out session. It was like every 3 minutes he would do it his soft lips touching mine it was the nicest feeling to have his lips pressed against mine. We had a few minutes before we reached the park and he did it again.

Todorokis POV

I couldn't help my self I did it again I found an ally way and lined him against a wall and my lips pressed against his as he melted into the kiss he was a really good kisser. I wasted more I lick his soft puffy lip as a request to enter my tounge he opens it leaving a small gap for me to do so I explore leavening nothing unfound. My tounge  slightly massaged his tounge it felt amazing I still wasted more but I had to stop before I did something a lot more bold.

I then glanced down to see he was beginning to get hard. " already hard baby from one little kiss." I tease as I stop and reach my hand back down to his and hold it we walk a little more of the way we walk up to the hat I enter first and hold it open for him to enter as well. I got to a bench and lie down paying a place for him to sis I hold him in my lap as he sits down on my lap we sit and just kiss each other's cheeks. It final gets a little darker and I lie down on the grass to look at the starts of one of them was green it would look like one of izukus eyes and that's a sparkle of life.

Deku POV

Me and todoroki finally reach the park after the event that had just happened in the ally way I needed a break as I did get a little aroused form it. I watched him sit down on a bench and I sis in his lap as we just kissed each other. Then he pulled me to the ground as he wanted to look at the starts. " their beautiful just like you todoroki" I say sweetly and peck his lips with a passionate kiss. I hold his hand as we look at the stars. They were so pretty and shiny  just like todorokis personality.

I reached round to him and turned over for a hug and he melts in to my warm touch.

I tried to be cute put flowers in his hair and he looked even cuter I don't get it why did flowers make him look way cuter

" todoroki you look so cute with the flowers in you hair oh my god." I say to him in a cute voice. " midoryia I love you my baby" he says to me we both blush immensely. I turn on to my side and place my hand on his chest as I used my phone light to put a second flower in to his hair.

Todoroki POV

He puts flowers in my hair and he says I look cute." Aww thank you baby you look cute too." I say to him as he starts to hug me I kiss him on the lips then watched him lie his head down on my chest it was a cute sight as he does it. He nearly fell asleep on me but I slightly wake him up and I turn Uber and get on top of him. " we're you trying to be dominant are we." I say to him jokingly as he grinds against me. " wow your horny aren't you my baby Midoryia ." I tease." Your not dominant but you know what you are" I say to him " what am I sho" I here him say back to me. " ticklish" I started to tickle him a little his reaction to being tickled was a sight to behold a really cute reaction he starts rolling on the floor laughing his head of I kept going a little more and eventually stopped doing it to him as I didn't want to hit him. As he finished he giggling. I let my hand play around with his cute green locked and he nuzzled in to the crook of my neck.

Deku POV

I nuzzled him as it was dark but his body warmth kept me warm. I loved it but I soon felt tried." Babe can we go now I feel tried." I say as I close my eyes." Ok baby I will carry you." He says picking me up. And then carrying me. " t-thank you todoroki " I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him as he carry's me back to the school grounds. And in to my dorm and placed me on the bed I get comfy and put a blanket over me. I saw todoroki get in the other side as I striped completely naked. Todoroki did the same and I slipped underneath the fluffy blanket I was kind of cold. Todoroki got under with me and u snuggled into his warmth. I kissed him on the cheeks  before saying " goodnight baby and I love you" I say to him as I feel him snake his arms around my waist. And fell asleep shortly after he abused my lips with kisses .

Todorokis POV

I wrapped my arms around midoryias waist and kissed him back. " good night sweet prince and I love you back" he said kissing me back. I let out a single moan in to it as we both led our heads down I nuzzled the softness of the pillow and midoryia am head on my chest we fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading that cute chapter the next is only going to be fluff no smut.
Until next time byeee