All jokes aside, Abby. Lynn and I need your help. We're stuck somewhere, but we have no fucking clue where. We only have a small window in our cell, but it's closer to the ceiling and neither of us can reach it. Then why don't you put Lynn on your shoulders? Man I remember Ash being dumb, but not this dumb. Oh yeah, why didn't I think of that? Because it's you, big bro. You don't think about what your doing until you've already done it. I heard a mental sigh before there was silence. Ok Abby, it's me Lynn. Outside the window is a street, but there isn't many signs. The street is barely visible and there's this wall kinda blocking most of my view. I can't give much more detail. It's fine Lynn. That description was plenty enough. I'll try and get you guys out of there. I promise. We love you, Abby. I love you guys too.

I felt myself tearing up. They're alive. Captured, but alive. I want to free them, but I have to wait until I find their location. The description Lynn gave was vague, but at least we know a little bit about their location. They're near a street, with a wall blocking their view. It's better than nothing I suppose.

I looked and saw that Midoriya and Mirio were waiting for me a little ahead of me. It was then that I realized that I hadn't moved. I started walking as if nothing had happened, but of course those two had to ask questions. I told them it was nothing and I just got lost in thought. They didn't believe me, but decided to drop it.

We met up with Nighteye and Bubble Girl, but I zoned out of the conversation for the most part. We talked about Eri and how we couldn't protect her, but I was too busy thinking of other things. Why did Chisaki smell like Ash and Lynn? I couldn't place why, but it bothered me greatly. We were told that we were done for the day, which gave me plenty of time to get my thoughts together.

We all went to the dorms, but I didn't know what to do. I decided to try and get some sleep, but my thoughts betrayed me and dragged me to the events of earlier. I didn't want to think about it, so I decided to sleep in Bakugo's room for the night. He never really minds that I sleep there, but he does tell me to keep his room the way he has it. I fell asleep peacefully and had a dream about a room full of beds. When I woke up, I was happy. I never have dreams like that, so it's kinda funny.

When we go to school, I see Bakugo and Todoroki. Bakugo looks pissed as usual, and Todoroki is just there. I notice that they looked pretty beaten up, and went to ask Bakugo about it. "Kit-Kat, why do you look beat up?" He looked over at me, noticed how worried I was for him, and explained that this was from his provisional license class. I understood, and didn't pester him about it much more.

I could hear some people asking me about my work study, but I couldn't seem to focus. It looked to be the same for Midoriya considering that he looked zoned out during class. I acted like nothing was wrong, because I couldn't let anybody know about what happened. Ever since the first day of our work study, I barely spoke. It wasn't because I was traumatized, it was because I didn't feel like talking to people. I hardly talked to Bakugo, and I didn't hold up good conversations. People knew something was wrong with me, but I couldn't seem to find the words without giving too much information. Mom would call occasionally, hearing from dad that I wasn't focused, and ask me questions to figure out what's wrong. At that point I would hang up the phone, not saying a word.

I couldn't tell anybody that I had contacted my siblings, and I couldn't tell them that I knew an explanation of what they could see outside their window. I always heard dad complain that those two were headaches when we were younger. Now, since they're the only thing I can think about, I can't help but agree with him.

Ashlynn POV

"God you're such a headache, Ashton!" I practically screamed at Ash. "Why? I didn't do anything!" I stood up, making myself taller than him. "Because you never shut up! Sometimes I just want peace and quiet, but you never stop talking! It's like you're a record that someone forgot to turn off! And to top that off, you agreed to bodyguard the child they're experimenting on?! What the he'll are you thinking?" He looked up at me. "You're just stressed that Abby hasn't found us yet, aren't you?" I sat down next to him, suddenly feeling drained. "Yeah, a little." He pulled me into a hug and pet my hair. "She'll find us, she just needs time. And I'm guarding her so that neither of us will get hurt. They didn't exactly give me a choice." I didn't say anything after that, only nodded my head. I hope you're right about something for once.

My Hero Academia: Aizawa's daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें