Chapter 10

(Andy's Pov)

We kept talking, cuddling and kissing and I didn't want to do anything else. Literally everything was fine, as long as Rye was there.

After a while we both were really tired, so we decided to spent the night there.

*the next day*

(Andy's Pov)

I woke up in the arms of my beautiful boyfriend. My head laid on his chest just like hands and his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist.

This was definitely the best night in my whole life! Spending the night with someone you love is just perfect.

I looked up, to see the beautiful face of my boyfriend. Boyfriend... I still can't believe he asked me out! His eyes were still closed and his breath was steady. I admired his sharp jawline, his nose and then my gaze landed on his lips. They looked beautiful and so kissable. I must have been in deep thoughts, because the next thing I knew was that I felt his beautiful lips on mine. I was shocked at first but I was quick to return the kiss. I felt him smiling again my lips and did the same.

We were still smiling when we pulled away.
"Good morning babe" He said smiling. I blushed because of the pet name and mumbled a good morning. We stared at each other for a while when Rye broke the silence.

"I think we should go home. We have to go to the studio today" Rye told me. That reminded me that the boys didn't know about us yet. Hell they didn't even know that I was gay. See, I had know that I'm attracted to boys since I was 15. But only my mom knows so far. I just didn't think it was important. "What about the boys? Do we tell them about us? They don't even know that I'm gay and just a few days ago you were dating Honor. And what if the roadies judge us because of who or rather what we are?" I rambled. I was slowly getting anxious because I didn't think about the roadies. I didn't think the boys would judge us but the roadies would definitely. I saw so many posts from roadies, who insulted me because they thought that I was gay. They always hate on me and I don't know why. I never did anything to them and they just-

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a pair of lips against mine. We kissed for a few minutes when we pulled away.

"Don't worry so much, love. We will figure it all out. But I think it would be a good start if we would come out to the boys at first. They would definitely realise that we are more than friends and they wouldn't judge us because of that. We don't have to tell the roadies just yet. We both aren't ready for that just yet and that's alright." He said and hugged me.

The way home was silent. Rye was holding my hand while driving and I just looked out of the window.

Soon enough, we arrived at home and entered the house.

Everyone was sitting in the livingroom and we thought it would be a good time to tell them about us.

"Hey guys! How are you?" We asked them. "Hey, you're home. How was it? Rye wouldn't tell us were guys went. And we're fine, thanks" Brook replied.

"It was really nice!" I said and then we all went silent. It was an awkward silence.

"We need to talk to you." Rye and I both said in conclusion. All the boys were looking at us curiously.

"Well... I know it had just been a few days since... since Honor and I broke up but I kinda developed feelings for someone else while we were dating-"
"You didn't cheat on her, did you?" Brook interrupted Rye.
"No! Of course not!"
"Good! Anyways who is the person? Do we know her? And why does it concerns Andy?" Brook asked.
Rye scratched his neck and replied. "Well... It's not a girl..."

All boys except Robbie were showing him a confused look. Robbie just smiled at him and that confused me. His brother just told him, that he had developed feelings for a other guy and this is his reaction?

"Okay.... Do we know him?" They asked.
"While I was dating Honor, we used Randy as a cover up, so the roadies wouldn't notice that I was dating Honor... And I kinda... developed feelings for Andy..."

Now everyone's eyes were on me. I looked at the floor because I was very uncomfortable.

"Andy?" They asked. I looked up again. They all obviously waited for a reaction from me.

"Umm... I have had a crush on Rye for a long time now... So I don't think I have to tell you that... that I feel the same way..."

"So, you two are together?" Brook asked us.
Rye and I looked at each other and smiled while saying yes.

A couple of 'Aw's' were heard and after that we found our self's in a group hug.

I was so happy. It feels great to know, that your bandmates accept you for who you are. I don't even know why I doubted them in the first place...