Chapter 5

*The next day*

(3rd Form)

Andy was allowed to leave the hospital today, but Rye wouldn't leave his side. Andy thought it was cute, how worried he was.

As they arrived at home, they met a very pissed Honor.

(Rye's Pov)

Oh no... I don't want to speak to her now.
"Oh hey! So you decided to come back home again?" I just rolled my eyes at this comment. "Look, I was just gone for -I looked at my watch- not even one day" I said rolling my eyes again. "Ryan... I don't know if you realized it, but I was there yesterday! And you didn't even look at me, because you were too focused on him!" She said pointing with her finger on Andy. I couldn't believe her now... "Are you for real now!?" I shouted. "He wasn't even conscious! I needed to bring him to the hospital!"

(Andy's Pov)

"Ryan... I don't know if you realized it, but I was there yesterday! And you didn't even look at me, because you were too focused on him!" She said pointing with her finger on me. "Are you for real now!?" He shouted. "He wasn't even conscious! I needed to bring him to the hospital!"

Why would he choose me over her? I don't understand... I just understand, that they are arguing because of me... I started to feel dizzy again, so i drank a glass of water, but it didn't really help...

I started to freak out and couldn't breathe properly.

Everything started to spin, I only heard distant voices that seemed to disappear. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms holding me. I recognized them as Rye's.

I noticed that he was looking for my inhaler in my pockets, but it wasn't there.
"Brook! Get his inhaler!"
"Andy! You need to calm down! Brook gets your inhaler"
Seconds passed and I used my inhaler. I could finally breathe again, but I didn't want to move... Or I couldn't... I was so tired. I started to fall asleep in Rye arms. The last thing I remembered, was being picked up and then I fell in a dreamless sleep.

(Rye's Pov)

When Andy could breathe properly again, I noticed how tired he was. So I picked him up bridal style to bring him to his room. Just as I was about to open the door, I noticed that he had fallen asleep in my arms. And let me tell you, he looked so cute! I laid him down on the bed and left his room.

I really needed to speak to Honor! I couldn't believe her... Why did she act so strange?

"Oh, look who is back again! How is your princess?"
"Look, I don't know what your problem is, but I advise you, to talk to me about it" I said through clenched teeths.
"My problem? You really want to know what my problem is? You don't care about me! All that matters to you is your Fovvs! Fovvs here, Fovvs there... I can't hear it anymore!" She said with disgust in her voice.
"You have to choose, Ryan! Either Andy or I.!" Before I could say anything else, she stormed out of the house.

She really asked me to choose! I can't believe it. What am I going to do?

In this night I couldn't get any sleep. I thought about what Honor said. Fovvs is my best mate since a few years now. And I really enjoy spending time with him. I can speak with him about everything.

But then there is Honor... I really enjoyed the past few months with her. But sometimes she acted really strange. Just like today. She seemed really jealous and I didn't know why. And how she speaks about Andy... You could think she hates him. Lately I noticed that, our relationship wasn't the same anymore. I think we overstepped some things...

I think I know what I'm going to do.

A/N
This... is really shit!
Sorry😬