Chapter 3

Found this on Insta after I had written this Chapter and I thought it suits to this chapter: "You decide how you live and who you love. The choice is yours and no one gets to make your mind up. you decide and you choose."
I don't remember where I found it.

(Honor's Pov)

"You know, I don't want the Roadies to find out about us yet, so I made up a plan. What if we use Randy as a cover up?"

I looked at him in disbelief and started talking. "Ryan, I know that you don't want them to find out, but I don't think this is a good idea..."
"I know Honor! But I'm not ready yet so, please, let's try it." He pleaded.
"Fine... But what if I get hated? What if he falls in love with you?"
"Honor, the Roadies would never hate on you (A/N unfortunately there are some that hate on her) and you know that Andy is just my best mate. I mean he isn't even gay and neither am I. So don't worry!"

A shiver went down my back as I heard the word "gay". You see, I was raised in a very homophobic family and I think it's very disgusting... It's not for nothing that god decided that girls and boys should date... (A/N this is obviously NOT my opinion. People should decide themselves who they want to date! Being Gay or Bi (or others) isn't wrong!)

"Okay... but Rye... I saw the post on Instagram" I tried to hide the disgust in my voice.

(Rye's Pov)

"Okay... but Rye... I saw the post on Instagram"

How am I supposed to know which one she means? We have so many posts.

"Which one do you mean?"
"The post from today"
"But we didn't post today"
"Ryan please... don't play stupid. How else should the post have gotten on the band acc?"
I didn't know what she is talking about, so I took my phone and looked at our last post. It's a photo from me and Andy. Caption is 'Randy cuddle time'. Wait... Who made this photo? And does she mean this post? I don't understand what's wrong with it.
"I don't know who made this photo, but I also don't know what's wrong with it."
"You don't know what is wrong with that? Why were you cuddling with him like that or why were you even cuddling!?"
I couldn't believe her... Is she for real now?
"You do realize that Fovvs is my best friend, don't you?"
"That doesn't answer my question!"
"Why do you react like that? We were just cuddling... Fovvs and I always cuddle, it's nothing new!"
"I-I didn't know that... Sorry"
"It's fine"

(3rd Pov)

Rye and Honor stayed till 6pm in Rye's room, but then she had to go.

(Rye's Pov)

After Honor has gone home, I went to Andy's room to ask him, if he knows how the photo got on insta. I was about to open the door, when I heard him singing a song that I didn't recognize. (A/N the new Ep isn't out yet in the fanfiction)

Tell me lies
'Cause I fall for every word you say
One too many times
And you know that I'll believe you
No matter how hard I try
And I can't stop chasing dreams
And nothing's ever as it seems
Why'd you tell me lies? (No)

This sounds amazing...

I went into Andy's room and saw that he was live on TikTok. I asked if I could join and he of course said yes.
"So the Roadies get to hear a new song but I don't?" I asked playing sad.
Andy laughed and promised to sing it to me after the live.

(Andy's Pov)

After Rye had joined me on the Livestream, many people asked us questions about the 'Randy cuddle photo'. Yes, I know about it. I went through Instagram and my whole feed was full with this photo. I think it looks cute. Rye looks very cute in it. But I wanna know who made this photo.

I was really stressed... I still have to write the songs for the new Ep, I have to decide if I will help Rye or not, which is really difficult, because I was thinking of him in a way i shouldn't... That's when I noticed, that I was slowly falling in love with my mate...

Many Roadies asked us to kiss, but I think Rye didn't realize it. It's been a few months since I last kissed Rye.

I was so tired, I started to fell asleep, so I layed my head on Rye's shoulder. He put his arm over me and in this position I fell asleep.

(Rye's Pov)
He put his head on my shoulder and I put my arm over him. After a few minutes he was asleep. The Roadies went crazy in the comments. All I could read was #Randyisreal or #Randy.

One hour later I started to feel tired so I endet the live and went to sleep.

A/N
Yeah... Don't know how to feel about this Chapter😂
I hope you liked it! And again sorry for the many spelling mistakes.
Next part will be up today or tomorrow (Still have to write it)