"He's pissed at me, since he's grounded right now." Sarawat smirked mirthlessly, eyes hard. "Mother thinks he's going to follow my footsteps and run away or something, never mind that he's actually been looking forward to his internship at our company next year."

"Your mom's crazy," Boss supplied. "But so is mine, she's been trying to set me up with girls based on fortune readings, paying loads of cash to a fortuneteller to assess our spiritual comparability. What the hell's going on in their heads? Are all parents like this?" He clucked his tongue. "How're your old folks, Man? They must be over the moon since your boyfriend is an educated dude."

The easy smiled dropped off Man's face and he shrugged his built shoulders.

"Yeah, dunno about that. I haven't heard from him in a while. The distance is killing all the looove," he whined and propped an elbow on the table, resting his chin forlornly in one hand. "My mom's constantly asking to meet him but right now, even I don't know if we're actually still dating at all."

Man had pestered his boyfriend to date him for a long time and once everything seemed to work out the guy had dropped the bomb of moving to study overseas, leaving Man to fend for himself in their still seemingly one sided relationship.

"Dude," Boss said compassionately, shuffling a bottle of beer closer to Man's side of the table so that he could drown his sorrow in the brew. Sarawat thumped his back in consolation, not really controlling his strength and making the other guy elbow him away in annoyance.

"Fucker," Man admonished. "Stop." Sarawat just smirked, raising his hands in the air innocently, his eyes glinting mischievously in the bad lighting of the bar.

"What room are you in again?" Boss asked suddenly, now munching on some spicy snacks that they had ordered with the beers. He was currently picking through the cracker mix in the bowl very thoroughly, looking for ones with his favorite seasoning. Sarawat stared at that in disgust, taking notice not to eat any of the snacks since Boss' grabby hands had been all over them.

"It's five-four-five," Sarawat replied a little belatedly, once ripping his owlish eyes away from the other one's ministrations.

"What? Seriously?" Boss suddenly raged, surging up to his feet and accidentally hitting his knee against the table. "Fuck!" His face scrunched up in pain. The bowl with snacks tipped instantly over, crackers spilling in all directions over the sticky bar floor while the beer bottles clattered atop the table. Idiot.

Sarawat reached out a hand to stop his beer from tipping over. He then looked up, only to notice that Man and Boss were sharing a strange look over his head, trying to communicate with their eyebrows and obviously failing to, since no one could ever read what was going in Boss' head.

"What's going on?" Sarawat asked puzzled, nimble fingers grazing at the soggy paper label plastered on the bottle.

"You've got the haunted room," Boss whispered theatrically and a little excitedly, one hand shielding his big mouth, as if just talking about it would bring out the wrath of the spirit. Man just hid his smirk behind a fist, still leaning on his hand that was propped atop the table.

Sarawat's brows arched, clearly unimpressed.

"You're so full of bullshit." Sarawat shook his head in exasperation while taking a gulp of his beer. Boss could sometimes wear people's patience a little thin with his antics.

"No!" Came the outrages reply. "Every student that was assigned to that room moved out of there in less than a month," Boss exclaimed excitedly, his eyes huge and hands motioning in the air at the magnitude of the paranormal activity. "You don't understand. All of them have witnessed some weird shit going on in your room," he finished while thrusting his hands out, still refusing to sit down and was now starting to draw attention to their table with his obnoxious movements.