That moment, everyone were so done with Jimin. For some reason, they would not mind if Jimin got beaten.

     "I didn't say he's dead. I said he is the donorㅡ"
     "Bitch! You should learn to shut your mouth when a pregant woman is talking!" She tried to reach him by used the broom and of course it wasn't easy when Jungkook's built form was the wall between them.

     "And that the same thing bitch!"
     "How come it the same thing?!! Donor is donor. Dead is deadㅡ"
     "YOU ARE ALWAYS IN FIRST RANK HOW YOU DID NOT KNOW THAT THE DONOR NEED TO BE DEAD IF THEY WANT TO DONOTE THEIR ORGAN!ㅡ hAH!"

     Suddenly, Jungna turned out gasping, everyone became silence in a flash of light. The broom in her hand automatically dropped from her grip made every of them panic. Jungna had her eyes big, mirrored Jungkook's big eyes. The parents started swarming around them.

     "Baby, are you okay?" Jungkook yanked Jimin's hand from his waist as he held Jungna's arm. There was no word left from her lips as if she was possessed. Her hand was placing over her baby bump.

     "Park Jimin, I swearㅡ" Mrs Park glaring at her eldest son. Jimin instantly be in surrender position. "I don't do anything mom."

     "Jungkook, the baby." She breathed out. Her eyes were focusing on him. He got his eyes wavered, confusing. The mothers immediately helped her to get onto the couch. Jungkook kneeled down, held her knees. "What's wrong with the baby?" He asked her.

     Everyone was anticipating for Jungna's answer but then something hit Jungkook's mind. " ARE YOU FINALLY GOING TO LABOUR?!!!" And in quick of second, he got knuckled by his mother on his head. "Stupid boy. She only five month and two weeks pregnant. Not nine month yet."

     "Then? Whatㅡ" and Jungna gasped again making everyone gasping with her too.
     "The baby. He's kicking."
     "REALLY?!!!LET ME FEEL!!" Jungkook excitedly placed his big hand over Jungna's baby bump.

     And when he finally felt the kicking, his eyes turned rounder before his big smile made up on his face. He was surprise but happy and excited too.

     "Bro! Are you a soccer player or what?Why your kick so strong?!" He jokingly said as now he lend his ear against Jungna's baby bump. His statement made everyone burst in laughter.

     The tension situation just now was slowly subsided. Jungna gained her proper breathing again and the parents along side with Jimin could not stop smiling and soft talking between them.

     It just baby kicking.

     Just whenever Jimin thought Jungna forget what just happened, their eyes locked. "Maybe, a strong kicker to kick his Jimin samcheon ass." She glared at him and Jimin dramatically be infront of her and bowed down like in the historical drama when they met their majesty.

     "Forgive me, Your Highness."
     "I could not find reason why I need to forgive you." Jungna said. Jimin lifted up his head, sitting up with a pout on his face. "Is this how I get in return after I listen to your complaints about your housemate all this time?" He whinned.

     And that made everyone turned their focused on her. Jungkook, had his eyes on her of course. She gulped like she just got caught.

     "Psst, don't talk too loud about it." She lowered her voice even she knew there no chance Jungkook would deafening his ear when he just right infront of her. Looking at her intently.

     "Nah~it's not like new thing to us, Jimin. Jungkook even know about it already. Right, Jungkook?" Mr Park said averted his gaze to Jungkook. Jungkook cutely nodded his head and said, "Yeah, already heard it."

     And that drove Jimin to groan. "Dad!Why you on her side! I'm your son."
Like Mr Park loved to tease his son, he replied, "And Jungna is my daughter. What make it different?"

     Seeing how Jimin whined and Mr Park didn't give a damn, once again it brought bubble of laughter in Park's resident that echooed in every corner of the house. The night would be the night that they would never forget.

     What a wonderful night.

~끝~

Author's note

     Hi! It's your author here. Finally, this book come to its end. Hoping you guys enjoying every single of it. I'm sorry if this book ever did not reach to your liking or not satisfied you. I had try my best and will continue to improving myself and my skill.

     Like most of you have been told, I wanted to turn this book into some kind of fluff thing. This why, I had drop a notice before either you wanna me to continue or I would just stop it righ there. But most of you, my frequent active readers, were e couraging me to continue. Since you guys had fall in love with the way this story went, so without breaking your heart and anticipitation, I countined. And now, this book already end.

     With a humble and grateful heart, I want to say thank you to every of you who keep me smiling through your beautiful comment, who are never feel boring while reading this humble book, who keep tapping the star icon to give this book likes and who are never fail to shower this book with so much love. Thank you to every single of you.

     Because of this book didn't turn out so much fluff like I wanted, but still I insisted to grow the fluff in this book, hence I ended this book with the most cutest way as I could. I'm sorry, I totally suck on writing fluff🙇. Whatever it is, it was a grest experience writing this book. This is the first book I felt less pressure and feeling more relax. I never expected this book would end this sooner. And all thanks go to every of you.

     Last but not least, thank you again for everything. I love you💜 I will become a better author in the future to all of you. Thank you.

_housemate is officialy closed_