32: because i love you

Once Jungna stepped inside the house after so long staying at hospital, Ippi ran towards her and jumping to get her attention. Jungna didn't use any walking stick and he was depend on Jungkook for now. Jungkook slowly loosened his grip around her torso as she carefully slipped of from his hold and crouched down to pet the pup.

         Ippi eagerly jumping and circling around. He started barking again and again. He licked her face here and there until hearty laughter bubbled out from Jungna's lips. Her hands wandered in the air as she tried to hold the pup to put him at his place. Jungkooo needed to crouch down as well and joined the two also he helped by helping Jungna to guide her hand till she touched her pup and snuggled with Ippi's face.

         "Mama miss you too."

         It was sad that she could not have a look on their pup. She could never had the chance to see the cutie face, the big eyes and his wriggle tail as he got excited. By the thoughts that suddenly visited her mind, she felt tears wanted to pool at the brim of her eyes. Jungkook seemed he was quick witted enough to realise that Jungna was sad at the moment as he pulled her by his side, wrapping his arms around her shoulder and kissed her temple.

         "Papa and ippi love mama too."

         At the first phase, it wasn't easy at all to Jungna. She really had hard time to adapt with her surrounding without her eye sight. Jungkook wasn't let her to do anything like by herown. He would always be on her side and got ready to help her with anything. However, Jungna thought to do anything independantly. She knew she could not depend on Jungkook till her die. Unless, one day she got a news for having a donor.

        Things turned into chaotic. Jungna barely passed from things without knocking them down. Whenever Jungkook left her in the bathroom for her usual routine, there always be thing knocked down from its place. The conditioner bottle, the face cleanser, her toothbrush would fall, she also mistakenly took shampoo as body shower and bump to the wall that almost fall in the shower.

         Whenever at the kitchen, Jungkook would never left her alone in the kitchen. Leaving her by her own in that room would be a sin for him. When it said kitchen, there would be glass plates, bowl that fragile, the water glass and not forgetting too the dangerous thingy like knives and scissor.

          But there had a time when Jungkook left Jungna alone at the living room since he needed to use bathroom for a moment. He already reminded her to not go anywhere by herself. He told her to wait for him if she needed anything. By the time he left, Jungna's throat felt so dry. She needed drinks and Jungkook was been awhile in bathroom which Jungna thought she could not wait for him any longer. Hence, slowly and carefully she walked towards the kitchenㅡ with Ippi's guide. She would hold his leash as Ippi guided her towards the kitchen.

          She kept chanting to herself that she could do that. But, not so long after she got a grip of a glass that she could reach, the glass slipped off from her hand and broke into pieces on the tiles.

           It didn't take long for Jungkook to arrive at the kitchen with his big surprise eyes and mouth widened after hearing the breaking sound. Ippi's barking was echoing at the background. Jungkook rushed towards her on the floor. She already kneeling with two of her knees and trying to pick up the pieces but Jungkook was quickly pushed her hand away. The movement was a little harsh that made Jungna volted up.

         "What actually are you trying to do? Why you didn't wait for me? Didn't I tell you to wait for me? If I come here later than now, you might be have cuts already. Only God knows what will happen. This dangerous you know? Why not you listen to me, Jungna."