8: late night

Jungna in her work room, one room in her house she called since she used to be in there for doing her unfinish work.

    Her hair mess, her grip on the pen tightened, and the other free hand she fisted her hair. Her focus was gone because of the blaring sound, the thumping speaker that coming from Jungkook's work room. Which placed just beside hers. She didn't want to heat up the air than it already was. She knew if she went to his work room, she would lash out to him, shouted at him for making she lost her focus. She didn't think she could hold back since her heart was stared burning.

   But if she didn't go and speak to him, Jungkook would never had gut to slow down the volume at least. Jungkook perhaps working on his song right now. He better had a great reason for playing music out loud in the late of night. If he was on another way round, she sweared to god, she would kick him out of the house right now even it was passed mid night already.

    The music seemed stayed loud like a lion roar in the jungle. Jungna could not hold it more hence she huffed in anger and slammed her oen on the table. Fortunately, the pen didn't broke so her paper work would not ruin with the ink leaked. She jumped on her feet, harshly yanked her chair away and bursted out from her room. She needed to cover up her ear if not she would get deaf soon.

    What the fuck did he do with this loud music?!

    She knocked the door but there was no response. Knocking again, still no response from inside. She had lost her patience now. Instead of knocking again, she barged in his work room. The door slammed opened but Jungkook didn't even flinched. He also not bother to turn around facing furious Jungna. Jungna could not tell of he being ignorance about her presence or he really didn't notice she was coming inside.

  "Jungkook!" She rose her voice, fighting with the blaring music. Jungkook finally turned away from the screen which Jungna had no idea what was it, and he faced her. Sooner, he had his eyes locked with her, the fire in her heart slowly vanished. Plus, with his confusion face like a lost kid in the park.

  "Hey, Jungna. You still up. I thought you are already sleeping." He uttered, and turned down the volume. Finally, her ears could breath properly so did herself. It was true, his eyes held her emotion but she was still mad at him.

    "I in the next room, working."
    "Oh yeah? But it's late."
    "I know. But I don't think even if I didn't work and go to sleep instead, your loud music will still wake me up at the middle of sleep."

    Jungkook sensed something was off. Jungna face had told him already. Seeing Jungkook was silent instead of saying anything begun to heat her heart up again.

   "Aren't you going to say sorry at least?Jungkook, I have work tomorrow. And I want to sleep early too. But I have work to be done so I need to finish it up first. But if you keep your music blaring, blasting the sound like that, do you really think I can finish my work sooner? Do you think I can sleep early too?"

    Jungna was crying but she didn't realise. Her anger took the best of her.But Jungkook saw how her tears escaped from her eyes. He instantly stood up from his seat and headed towards her but she just paced backward. Her plam was risen to stop him on is track.

   "Don't come any closer." She sobbed.
   "You are crying." Jungkook said, taking a few steps closer, ignoring her warning just now.

  Jungna wiped her tears as now took her attention. Sbe looked ovee her wer hand and fall down on her knees. She was tired and wanted to sleep and rest but her paper work still not finish.  It was her biggest project she ever had. And she wanted to do the best.

   Jungkook instantly reached her and held her, bringing her to a couch nearby.

    "I'm sorry alright. I'm sorry for didn't aware with my surrounding. I'm sorry for everything Jungna."