Chapter 2 Hickory Dickory Dock

"Rise and shine! Wake up Queen...You're going to be late.. and late students are given punishments!" Taeyong steps into my room and goes straight to open my curtains.

I squirm in my bed and burry my face into the darkness of my pillow. The sun is hurting my eyes.

"Wake up.. I know you're awake." Taeyong playfully jumps to my bed and starts tickling me. I who was fake sleeping, burst out laughing and finally open my eyes. I am happy to find my father first thing first in the morning. Not some regular maids or one of those brothers. ( I call them brothers not uncles they're still young!)

"Appa!" I cheerfully hughim and snuggle into his warm safe embrace. I inhale the soft scent of his favorite pajamas fabric. It's a rare sight for me to find my dad in a cotton loose wear. Usually he is always fit under tight pants, leather jackets which are all dark, and chains! But this morning he is still in his bed hair, soft grey pajamas, and he is doing his father role finally.

"Yes my Queen, I'm here. Sorry if I've been busy lately... now want me to help you shower or you're big enough to do it alone?" Taeyong gets off the bed and walks to her wardrobe. He takes out a fresh pack of my uniform and prepares it for me to change into.

"I'm big enough to do it myself. See you on breakfast." I smile and enter the bathroom as Taeyong pushes me in. He also gets ready for his day.

We meet each other back in the crowded dining room. Oh I forgot to mention the whole team lives here with us because Taeyong insists they are "family" and family sticks together. For me, having more brothers and friends to play with is always welcomed. I grow up without a mother figure, she passed her life for me during labor. Since that day I was raised under a mafia group. That really affects my life.

"Good Morning," I greet the men older than me as the maid helps me get on my chair and prepares my cereal.

The members are having their own breakfast style. Baekhyun with his coffee and croissant, Taeyong with his eggs and dark coffee, Ten with his protein shakes, Kai and Taemin with their green juices, Lucas and Mark with their choice like mine. Ps they're the youngsters here!

We talk about light topics. Well they always keep the talk safe for me to bug into. Maybe just a new TV show, or a new restaurant to try.

We finish the simple hearty breakfast and start to part ways. Kai and Ten goes to the training room, Taemin joins them too. Taeyong kisses me goodbye and brings Baekhyun to join him on a meeting he said. Lucas returns to his computers and Mark, as promised, accompanies me to school. He makes sure I reach my class safely.

"Oh (y/n)! Someone's with you today!" (Finally.. said the teacher in her heart)

"Yes Miss! This is my brother, Mark. He's from Canada.." I proudly recite the phrases I have to memorize for each member. I am a first grader, but my mind is as bright as a fifth graders.

Mark plays along well, he pretends he speaks little Koreans. That way the teacher will not suspect anything. He must keep his identity a secret.

After he ensures she's okay in her class, Mark waves goodbye and walks around the lobby to check the surroundings. He did not spot anything fishy however he did realize this private school is crowded with parents and guardians. Mark wonders why (y/n) never asks Taeyong to show up at school. Isn't she jealous of her friends? But Mark thinks it's because she knows Tae is always busy.

He remembers that (y/n) was trained to introduce herself to her friends and teachers. She was to say her mother passed (which is true) and her father is working on another country. He is here with her grandmother and she has an older sibling. That's it. Nothing too personal not detailed about her background. Her father's name is Lee Taeyong. That is kept true, because there are many Taeyong here in Korea. And Lee Is a common surname.