PROLOGUE

SuperM : Seoul's prominent mafia group, or shall we call it the feared mafia family. They have been conquering the underworld of illegal businesses in South Korea for 8 years and until today no one dare to mess with them. Their group is a total shadow. People only know their name SuperM and the boss Lee Taeyong. Other than that no one has ever figure out who works for him.

You of course, the lucky daughter of Lee Taeyong knows well about the family. To make it easier there are 6 brothers in the gang.

Byun Baekhyun – Lee Taeyong's right hand man and seducer. Don't be fooled by his innocuous baby face. He is the total opposite of a sweet dream. Call him your worst nightmare. His under-covers are another level. Once his boss told him to do something, Baekhyun will not stop until he finishes his mission. Beware of his sugar coated twists.

Next is the youngest, Mark Lee. He has been father's best buddy since diapers day. He seems vulnerable and friendly, that makes him appointed as my guardian and on special big projects, he is the "harmless" bait. Though seriously you wouldn't want to receive his jaw breaking punch!

Lining up next, Kim Kai. The Casanova of the group. He is our seducer and hit man. His man crush look deceives women from his true cold heart and blood. Mess with the family and he'll end you up and leave you with your name only. He masters one to one close body combat.

Beside Kai, we have another hit man. He is recruited from a project in Thailand. The poor boy's boss lost and so he joins into the SuperM family. Taeyong sees a lot of potential in him, and after much training and talks he gains trust and become one of the loyal member in SuperM. For the sake of our well being, we call him Ten. You'll end up shot by your enemy if you call his real name on the battleground.

Moving on, let me introduce you to our sniper. Lee Taemin. He never misses a shot. Once his cold hands meet his beloved baby (the sniper gun) and his eyes locked on a target, he won't let go. Unless it's a command from Taeyong. If there's no abort signal.. well just smile as you see your deathbed.

Now to the man behind the computers and cameras. Lucas. He's a genius. He finished his bachelor degree faster than his fellows and was the best from his league. Taeyong finds him when their last hacker betrayed them in Hong Kong. Lucky Ten knows a trustworthy guy and after Lucas' amazing job and his ability to shut his mouth, he is welcomed to the club.

Last but not least, the boss, the leader, and... my father. Lee Taeyong. His words are deadly. His gaze? Sharp enough to make you weak on your knees. He is trained in body combat, martial arts, and he handles gun like its tailor suited for him. As much as he plays a good role of a leader in SuperM, He is not a really good father. If I can speak up.. he's not like a father. Sometimes I wonder if I am really his daughter.

Anyways those are the brief introductions of SuperM. The family I am in. We live by the word "DNA doesn't make a family." Yeah their surnames might be the same, but trust me all of them has no blood line to Taeyong and me.

SuperM 

WE THE FUTURE