"Calm down, we're not here to hurt you."

"Is he... Is he dead?" the female android asked and this time, Connor knelt beside Y/n which made her let him take the lead.

"Tell us what happened."

"He started... hitting me... again... and again... I begged him to stop, but he wouldn't."

"Did you kill him?" Connor asked and she was quick to deny.

"No... no, it wasn't me..."

"Were you alone in the room? Was there anyone else with you?"

"He wanted to play with two girls... That's what he said, there were two of us..."

"What model was the other android? Did it look like you?"

It was too late and the android had shut down. The room was quiet and the two stood up.

"So, there was another android... This happened over an hour ago, it's probably long gone..." Hank stated but Y/n spoke up in rebuttal.

"No, it won't be able to go out unnoticed dressed like that... And, seeing as the victim's clothes are still here it didn't take it as cover either."

"It might still be here," Connor concluded with her.

"Think you can find a deviant among all the other androids in this place?"

Y/n and Connor looked at each other, she gave him a nod which, although did not statistically increase their chance of finding it, gave him a boost of what he could only describe as confidence in humans.

"Let's start with an eyewitness," Y/n looked at Hank who nodded.

"I'll go ask the manager a few questions about what he saw. You guys let me know if you think of anything... And, Y/n?.." Hank looked back to Y/n who avoided his eyes, he pursed his lips, didn't continue whatever he was going to say, and just left.

Y/n and Connor walked out after him and Y/n saw Connor approach one of the androids in a tube. She saw him stare at the android and thought that maybe he was somewhat interested but Y/n also knew that Connor was very dedicated to the investigation and the fact that he was an android who could not feel anything was a fact.

She didn't know why but she was somewhat relieved about her own assessment that Connor wouldn't be interested in a sexy female android, she disregarded it though, and a thought crossed her mind.

"Connor, you can probe an androids memory, right?"

"Correct."

Connor looked at Y/n who raised a brow at him, it seemed that they were thinking of the same thing and Connor tried to scan his hand in order to purchase it. It wasn't successful as it needed fingerprints and he looked at Y/n who was still looking at the android.

"What are you two doing, staring at that thing?"

"We're planning on having Connor scan it to see if it saw something."

"Y/n, I need you to rent this Traci," Connor stated and he saw her expression turn to that of disgust.

"Really? It needs to be rented to open?"

"Unfortunately so."

Y/n sighed and Connor saw Hank walk up to him.

"Don't worry, I'll do it," Hank proceeds to rent it while muttering how it won't look good on his expense account.

Connor heard a snort and he looked at Y/n who was now looking at her father with a smile on her face and trying to stop herself from laughing. She seemed to find the Lieutenant's trouble amusing and he noticed that this was the first time he's heard her snort, if he were to describe it he would say it was rather adorable.