Chapter Eighteen - Blind Man's Bluff

Start from the beginning

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Mom called from downstairs and i groaned and pulled away from him.

"Can't get a moments peace in this place." I say glumly and he pulls me in for another kiss.

"Well..." He kisses me again. "How about me and you go over to mine tonight?" His kisses me cheek and grins broadly at me. "My house is a lot quieter and i'm sure i could bribe Sam into staying here tonight." I smile back at him and lean my forehead on his.

"I would love that." I whisper before we kiss again, slowly and passionately.

"C'MON YOU QUEÉRS, BREAKFAST IS READY. STOP MAKING OUT AND GET SOME OF THIS CRAPPY FOOD DOWN YOU- OW! MOM!" Called Balthazar.

"DON'T CALL MY BLOODY FOOD CRAPPY YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SH-"

"CAN WE ALL PLEASE HAVE A NICE QUIET BREAKFAST FOR ONCE!" Michael cries dramatically and i look at Dean pathetically. I am so done with this damn family.

"Don't worry bee, won't be long until we can be alone. In the peace and quiet." Chuckles Dean, pecking my lips and moving to hop off the bed, dragging me along with him. I groaned and reluctantly got up before sliding on a shirt and some pants. We walk down stairs and sit down at the dinner table, the waft off bacon and eggs filling our nostrils.

"Love me some bacon." Zandriel says, mouth full of bacon while she tries to get more in.

"Chew, it will go down better." Dean jokes and she tries chewing but it's taking her ages to get it down.

"Don't tell her to chew it, let her choke and díe." I say spitefully and she looks at me in shock, mouth falling open showing me all her chewed up food. "You are disgusting."

"You're face is disgusting."

"Shut up." I mumble, sitting down moodily and grabbing my plate from mom.

"Don't snatch!"

"Wow, you think getting a blowjób would cheer him up a bit but he's still a moody bastard." Lucifer scoffed and i glare at him darkly.

"Leave him alone, he's probably on his period." Balthazar laughs.

"OI!! IF YOU BLED OUT OF YOUR FUCKÍNG VAGINA EVERY DAMN MONTH DUE TO YOUR UTERUS LITERALLY SHEDDING ITSELF AND GETTING RID OF THE DEAD EGGS THAT HAVE BEEN GROWING INSIDE YOU, YOU WOULD BE GOD DAMN MOODY TOO. NOT TO MENTION NOT KNOWING WHETHER YOUR HUNGRY OR HORNY! CRYING OVER A FUCKÍNG MARSHMALLOW THAT YOU DROPPED ON THE FLOOR AT WORK BECAUSE YOU WERE SO DAMN CLOSE TO CATCHING IT BUT YOU JUST COULDN'T!"

There was finally silence after this.

"Gabriel, you don't even get periods, shut up." Zandriel said, shaking her head at Gabriel who had just gone off on a tangent.

"I hate you all." I say seriously, looking at every single one of them individual. "You all need to díe."

"Wow, rude." Lucifer scoffs.

"If one of us actually died, you would be drowning in your own tears." Balthazar says a matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, tears of happiness while dancing on your graves." I grin and he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"I sometimes dream that i've killed you all, drain you of your blood by hanging you upside down, making the blood slowly drip into goblets and then i would drink the goblets of blood and it would make me more powerful to have drunken the blood of my enemies and kin." Leliel says sweetly and happily while we all look at her in horror.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Rapheal says and we all jump, only just realising that the other two twins are still alive.

"Oh my god, they can talk."