⚓⚓⚓chapter 3

---------------------⚓

Hilary:

"Hilary is wasn't my fault." Destery said, almost in tears. I'd never seen him get this emotional.

"It's okay. I understand." I said, hugging him tightly and letting a tear roll off my cheek. I thought for sure when he said he needed to talk, that it was over between us. It was a relief to hear about Cassidy.

"Thanks for understanding. I love you so much."

"Aw des. I love you too."

He kissed me cheek and I blushed. He was such a sweetie.

---------------------⚓

Later that night Nathan got up from the couch and threw on his coat.

"Nate, where are you off to ? " I asked.

"Hot date." He said licking his lips and doing a funny dance.

"Hah, good luck, buddy." Destery said, and tossed him a mint from the bowl beside him.

"Peace, bitches" Nate waved and left.

For the next hour and a half we made out and watched Wayne's world. Destery was a great kisser. Me made my insides melt.

Even still, it felt weird knowing I wasn't the only girl to kiss those lips that day. I pulled away.

"Are you okay?" Destery asked. He kissed my cheek and ran his hands through my hair.

"I'm fine. Just tired. Take me to bed?" I held out my arms. He laughed and swung me into his arms and carried he into his bedroom.

---------------------⚓

The next morning, I woke up early and got busy making breakfast for des, Nate, chase and I. It was kind if a thing I did as a thanks for letting me be over all the time.

I was surprised when I saw a blue haired girl coming out of Nathan's bedroom tiptoeing.

She jumped when she saw me.

"I was with Nathan. I was just leaving, sorry."

"That's alright. I love your hair., by the way."

"Thankyou" she smiled, threw on her combat boots and left.

It had never clicked in that this was the blue haired girl that payed my Destery a visit the day before.

I guess it's because she didn't bring it up, or make any effort to apologize when she saw me.

I grabbed my laptop and searched Desterys Facebook friends for Cassidy. Sure enough that was her. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe Nate would do that, either.

------------------⚓

"You'll never guess who was here this morning." I said, as I put pancakes on each of the boys plates.

Nathan shuffled uncomfortably.

"Who?" Chase asked shoving a pancake into his mouth.

"A girl with blue hair." I said.

"Cassidy?" Destery said

"I'm certain it was" I said.

"She said she was here for Nate."

"You mean, she came to visit him?" Des asked, confused.

"No, she was here all night." I said, screwing up my face and dumping the last of the orange juice into Nathan's cup.

"Sorry, she called me and ..." Nathan started to say.

"NATHAN. What the fuck dude. She is a cheating bitch."

"Sorry I..."

""I can't fucking deal with this." Des said as he went into his bedroom. I followed him.

-----------------------⚓

Destery:

Hilary walked in just as I was taking my shirt off.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm just fine." She smiled and kissed my lips. She ran her hands up and down my back and looped her thumbs into my boxers. Fuck she was hot. And I loved her.