Chapter 10

Hilary:

To be completely honest, the only person I had ever been in love with was Destery. His charming sense of humor, and his skilled texting ability (Easter Island Heads, usually), and the way he made it feel like he loved me just as much as I loved him.

id have no worries of spending the rest of my life curled up next to him on the couch watching his favorite movies and being silly together. Not to mention the fact that I love what he did for a living, because it could make people smile wherever they were, for the time it was playing. Before the wedding was even planned, he took an impromptu trip up north to pick up some filming equipment,, so I was stuck in my apartment sketching us and watching his videos.

my favorites had to be "How to pick up chicks" with Blake Bliss, and Capndesdes QNA #19.

but lets not forget his little phone call to Aaron in QNA #5, which was killer.

when he got back I could hardly contain my excitement. Of course I hadn't seen Cassidy in a few days, I hadn't even been near to their apartment, and Nathan hadn't been on his Facebook  to update his profile in two weeks, so I had no idea if he and Cassidy were still seeing each other.

he pulled up in his car, a grin on his face. I ran down the concrete steps in my black toms to give him a huge hug, but before I could I noticed he had something in his arms.

--------------------------------

Destery:

The whole 'Electronic equipment' thing was a little white lie, I had actually run up a city or two to find us a little baby. I found her at an animal shelter, her little white paws and face stood out on her grey body. she was such a little thing that I carried her in my arms all the way home.

"What do you think" I asked, grinning

"Destery oh my god, its a kitten awwww." Hilary flung herself at me and scooped up the little bundle of fur in her arms.

"its a girl." I said, laughing.

"What are we going to name her, or does she have a name?"

"Its up to you, Darling." I kissed her cheek and headed inside. she followed me, cooing at the little kitten.

"Zelda." She said.

"Perfect." I said, and kissed her forehead, then bent down and kissed Zelda on the nose.

----------------------------

Nathan:

I was a really good friend to Destery. I never got involved with his love life, but I wasn't going to let Cassidy leave me when I still loved her, and she still loved me. Not for destery, I couldn't do it,

the door opened and Destery stepped inside, carrying a duffle bag and a little kitten. he was followed by Hilary, who appeared to be quite happy.

"She'll get along with Kitty, i'm sure of it." Destery said, setting her down on the carpet.

"Oh, Nathan. Hey." Hilary said, as if I wasn't supposed to be there.

"Hey." I said, picked up his drink and left the room.

seconds later I heard a knock at the door. Of course it was Cassidy. shit. as much as I loved and wanted to be with her, this was not the time to let Destery know he woudnt be getting his way.