𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴.

Background Info: Most of Midoriya's Middle school all were collectively worst than Bakugo and Midoriya has been told to commit s**cide before by a lot of people

Background Info:

Most of Midoriya's Middle school all were collectively worst than Bakugo and Midoriya has been told to commit s**cide before by a lot of people.

Shinso also replaces Mineta because I said so.

It gets worse before it gets better.

Includes: 

Dadzawa, dadmic, dadmight, (all the dads!!), No ships (Shindeku if you really squint.)

TW: Bullying/ Cyberbullying, A LOT OF SUICIDE BAITING, Suicidal thoughts/actions!, Self Hatred, Suicide Idealization (slightly)

Third Person POV

You've read the description. Enjoy the suffering: 

____

Buzz, buzz, buzz. 

That's all his phone ever did, sitting in his pocket.

Midoriya diligently took notes as he looked from his notebook to the board, continuing to ignore his notifications for now.

Midoriya let it buzz silently as Present Mic droned on in his English class. It was about to be lunchtime and then Midoriya could block or delete the new accounts that decided to message him. Why don't they ever just leave him alone? It seemed like even after everything, even after countless accounts blocked, reported and deleted-- Even after he privated all his social media like Twitter and Instagram-- People found ways to message him. 

He assumed they found his number and they sent it out to others. 

It felt like even after Middle School, he was still there. Trapped in an endless loop of bullying. Hundred of different fake numbers that he's never even seen before, texting him at different hours of the day, telling him that he's still useless. That he'll die after a day of being a pro hero. That he should've died at the USJ- claiming, "The sooner the better!" 

Midoriya realized he was focusing on the buzzing too much and hastily blinked away the burning sensation in his eyes. They threatened to spill with tears at any moment, and Midoriya shook his head, trying to think about lunch and what he would eat. However, he just couldn't focus anymore.

His phone was still buzzing, repeatedly, and never-ending. He was stupid the other day. He decided that maybe if he just responded to a message that they would finally leave him alone. Yeah, maybe they just wanted to talk. 

Midoriya shouldn't have responded.

"What do you want from me? It's annoying having my phone buzz in class all day and I'd like it if you and everybody else would stop." 

That's what he had sent them the other day. They never responded directly to his message. However, they made sure to make his phone continuously buzz throughout the entire day, probably to spite him.